The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2009 Battle of Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ace of Spades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Ace of Spades
A few years ago I was standing in the lobby before the Saturday night show. It was almost time to start and David Williamson (who was on the show) walked up and we started talking. I said "Hey aren't you in the show tonight?" With a crazed look he said "I AM!", and took off running down the aisle, bumping into people, jumped up on stage and ran through the curtain. I'm sure the folks in the crowd were wondering what was going on. Of course, he knew he was on the show. That's just David being David.
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Jason, if you miss the chance to see Bergatze, James, Trace, and Lewis, you're crazy. Go do your thing. The winner of the stage contest gets to perform at the Canton Palace Theater in the Headliner Show.
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
I talked to Tim today, I'm signing up. Are you coming down Peter?
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Nah, I have shows. Let me know how it goes. I will definitely miss being there.
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
I think I may be over excited about this! 3 days and counting...
TMConvention
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of TMConvention
Rumor has it that the truth about who the Masked Magician really is will be revealed Friday night...
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
I just returned from 4f's this weekend and one of the lecturers was Marc Oberon. He will also be lecturing at the battle and I have to be honest, you are going to be impressed. I was fortunate to spend some time with him talking about magic and if you want a different perspective on magic, talk to him. His award winning IBM act will show you how a well structured routine should look ( God knows I took some notes).
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Jason,
I agree that Marc's act was one of the highlights of FFFF this year. Very tight and well routined.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
Can't believe I am not going this year!! I have went the past three years and said I would never miss out on this convention. I have been laid off for the past 4 months and just cant afford it. I hope all of you that go have a great time. Say hi to Tim for me.

Jeremy
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
OK! I'm ready for information about the 2010 Battle of Magicians.

Tell us about it!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I see they have some info up on the website. I think I'm going this year ( as long as I can get off work for thurs and fri). I just started a new job and don't have any vacation time. I think I'm just playin hookie.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I plan to see your there!

http://www.battleofmagicians.com/convention.php

The international Battle of Magicians in Canton, OH is scheduled for April 29 & 30 and May 1, 2010.

My room will be on the Dealers' Hall with a sign for DoveLite Silk. I hope to see you there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

It's a sweet convention. I hate missing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2009 Battle of Magicians (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL