The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Palms of Steel (Volume 1) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lithyem
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
306 Posts

Profile of lithyem
Anyone have a copy if this that's interested in selling or loaning? Lost my original and would love to see it again.
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
There are actually a lot of places who sell it now. PenguinMagic unfortunately just sold out completely but I think MJM might still have it. I'm still eager to get my hands on a copy too, your not alone lol.
lithyem
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
306 Posts

Profile of lithyem
Are there really? I've been looking for a while now - its been out of print for years and was never released on DVD. I'm still looking!
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Well I don't recall it being in "print" but I know there is a video tape out that Murphy's distributes to a few places. You might even want to check out his books too. Some of the stuff in his DVDs are in there. I remember Deceptions in Paradise was converted to DV from VHS and that can be bouhgt on his website, is that what you were thinking of possibly? I've been meaning to pick that up sometime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Palms of Steel (Volume 1) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL