The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Psychotronic Card, one of my FAVORITE Darwin Ortiz Tricks. Comment Please. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We4MLD2WLM4

This is such a awesome Card Trick, and not too, too difficuly to do. Now because I want a full deck of cards I grabbed another card from a different deck to replace the card I KNEW I would choose. You'll notice I slide over the first few top cards. This was my second take and like before my card was too close too the top. You'll notice I almost grabbed the card to put it in the middle but that would've gave it away so I mixed them up. In my first take after turning their card over I saw the face up card as should be I got confused as I thought it should've been face down and stopped when I didn't need to. I only had like two takes as I was limited in extra cards. I DID practice a lot. Also I miss called saying I'm putting their card in the deck when I meant to say 4 kings. Overall I think I did a descent job. My table spread didn't turn over all the way as I had the card too out-jogged BUT that wasn't the important part and played it off as such. It's hard I find to explain the concept of a card that's their but CAN'T be. Not sure how to put that across, so I drive home the fact the mystery card was turned over BEFORE they chose a card. I hope you enjoy it.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Psychotronic Card, one of my FAVORITE Darwin Ortiz Tricks. Comment Please. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL