We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Five Card Opener (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Bill, you might want to get Rebecca to change the shipping date for the pre-orders to 2015. It says 2014. I just pre-ordered by the way after missing out on the excellent Christmas deal! Smile

When are the Pack Smart tables coming back?
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
The Wacky Wizard
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of The Wacky Wizard
I have both the 5 Card Opener and the 5 Card Box and using both together play really well.
They are both worth the money.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
Thanks Wacky Wizard, that's really great to hear. We have a new batch of 5 Card Boxes now in stock and ready to roll out the door here: http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/5_CARD_BOX.html
jonascain
View Profile
New user
USA
4 Posts

Profile of jonascain
It's not too often that I feel compelled to write a review of a marketed magic effect, but after a weekend of performances with a recent addition to my act, I feel that this is the only appropriate thing to do. I rarely buy marketed magic effects, and even when I do I never perform it almost exactly as presented in the instruction manual. It's also unlike me to put a new piece in my show with only a week’s worth of practice. It usually takes perhaps up to a few years of mulling over a piece from every angle before I feel confident enough to take out a tried and true piece from my performing repertoire and replace it with something new. My performances this past weekend were a real treat for me, and for my audiences. The positive responses I received let me know that Bill Abbott's Five Card Box and Five Card Opener was a great investment for my act. I now have my new favorite way of opening my show. But the magic of this piece is that it’s not just an opener: it’s a theme that runs through the entire performance. It fits my personality perfectly, and elegantly sets the tone for my audience to get ready for fun show. Smiles and laughter is the best reward, and Mr. Abbott has provided the magic community with the winning piece to make it happen. Thank you!
HashtagPositivity.com

Hashtag Positivity helps emerging leaders and their influencers step into the next stage of life with clarity, confidence, courage, and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Five Card Opener (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL