The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » AM/PM Alex Pandrea & Jonathan Price (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Just got word that the 'special guest' Jonathan Price will indeed be at the lecture tonight. This is a great chance to see both of these guys in action!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anymore thoughts about this DVD???
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
This, along with Got a Light, are on sale at NYMP this week to celebrate our first anniversary. On top of that, we're also throwing in one of our new Lefty Decks with the purchase of a DVD. Thanks for your interest!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hey folks. AM/PM is reviewed by Peter Duffie in the September issue of Magic Magazine. Make sure you check it out!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Frankie636
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Frankie636
Some killer material is found in this.

10 Tricks in 1 DVD? Isn't that unheard of nowadays for the same price of $35???

There is something(s) you will take from this DVD.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
OK, full disclosure - I was gifted this DVD by Kevin, the producer, but it was only after several extremely strong hints because having met Alex in person at MAGIC Live and watched him do his thing I was really eager to watch the disk!

I wasn't disapointed at all. I've actually watched this DVD more than once which says a lot - I don't usually do that these days. Alex's pen routine is brilliant and the thing with the lighter - I think it's called 'Arson' - is brilliant. He fooled me very badly with the vanish in Vegas.

I didn't meet Jonathan Price but he's also got some brilliant ideas - 'Behind the Backpalms' is a stroke of genius and the coin to listerine packet isn't far behind.

In short, this DVD has real world, very workable material on it. It's well produced, features real world performance and is very funny in places. My humble advice: If you're on the fence, jump over and pick up AM/PM - you won't regret it.

Dave.
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Dave! Thanks a lot I really appreciate the post. It was awesome hanging out in vegas. Our cab ride to the airport came too soOn hehe. Talk soon buddy

Alex
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
It was just brought to my attention that none other than Jeff McBride has reviewed AM/PM on My Lovely Assistant. Check it out!

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/2429
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » AM/PM Alex Pandrea & Jonathan Price (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL