The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A few pieces I built on Youtube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

veegates
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of veegates
A while back I put my version of Antonio Diavolo on Youtube and received a lot of support from members here on the Forum. I just put a couple of small pieces that I recently completed (not nearly as grand as Antonio Diavolo, but still fun). One is a Magic Satyrs Head and the second is a Snake in the basket. Here are the links if you would like to see them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LJ9ZtmygS0
The second one is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSSkHkNehZo
If you get a chance to have a look, please let me know what you think.
Thanks to all!!
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Those are fantastic! I like the devil one best, but I guess I am a bit biased with that one LOL. I thought that the cards popping up in the basket was very cute. Smile
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
856 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Love the snake basket. Great work you are a true craftsman. Would like to see a video of the orange tree on your website.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1582 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
You are FANTASTIC, the 2 props are excellent, I agree the snake is more funny for a kids show.

I like them a lot.

Can you tell, without going into much of the secret details, what did you use for the Devil head, how you control the eyes (remote or something more elaborated), How long it took you to build them, etc. It will be nice to understand your process.

Thank you ... Pablo
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Splendid work!!!!!

Excellent

More please
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Love the Snake in the basket.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A few pieces I built on Youtube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL