The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..67..105..143..181..219..221~222~223 [Next]
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
When you realized that the oldies are valuable gems you now spend more time looking for anything old.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
When you have a Houdini King of Cards bedspread...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I don't have a heart it say it but I guess you lay on your Ace. You are now in the club, If you keep up with these puns you're going to die-man. So pack it in and hit the deck, I'm sure someone else will wand-er in with another quip, be it sooo sleight.

I apologize in advance for the dicey stuff you just read.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
When you don't care about losing your marbles, but worry about losing your gaffed coins and cards.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
When you've lost your marbles and agree with Father Photius' quips
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17197 Posts

When you own a top hat, cape, and cane and never go to the opera.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
When you nudge your wife in bed late at night only to ask her to hand you the copy of The Vernon Touch on the night stand next to her side of the bed.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
When you are always invited to attend your magicians' friends' birthday party but only with a condition that you don't perform the 30 minutes ACR trick.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17197 Posts

When you sit in the dark to practice controlling cards, just to make sure you don't look at your hands.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Quote:
On 2009-06-18 23:06, Father Photius wrote:
When you own a top hat, cape, and cane and never go to the opera.

So far that's the funniest one you've come up with

Or you own all that stuff and it's not a Halloween costume.
- - - - -

I was walking up a driveway for a Halloween show, and a lady looked at me with a puzzled look then a crooked smile. (try it) I barked in the affirmative "I can read your mind!!!... You are thinking that you are only wearing your costume today but that I were mine all year long". She was amazed, said "How did you know?". I responded "You couldn't be thinking anything else."

I learned in a psychology class that if you make the same face someone else is making (this is subjectively cultural) that you can experience the same emotion they are feeling. This bit of cold-reading technique is worth it's weight in platinum. Some hypnotists use this technique to mirror weather a subject is under and some clinical psychologists use it to better understand the patient when they speak.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
When you start collecting magic costumes and accessories.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-06-19 15:25, jay leslie wrote:
I learned in a psychology class that if you make the same face someone else is making (this is subjectively cultural) that you can experience the same emotion they are feeling. This bit of cold-reading technique is worth it's weight in platinum. Some hypnotists use this technique to mirror weather a subject is under and some clinical psychologists use it to better understand the patient when they speak.

When you doubt most of what you see and all of what you hear.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
In this case it's true.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17197 Posts

When the waistband on your underwear says "Allakazam" instead of "jockey jr."
Kontents
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Kontents
When you loose your wallet and tell yourself you made it vanish, but your just not good enough to bring it back yet...
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17197 Posts

When you have secret pockets sewen into the tops of your socks.
alibaba
View Profile
Loyal user
Hawaii
280 Posts

Profile of alibaba
Our tv recently expired and we "had" to buy another so my ex-ballerina wife could watch "so you think you can dance". In the store they had a promotion where, after a customer committed to buying a set, he (or she) got to pop a balloon inside of which was a rolled-up paper with a numerical figure between 5 and 25, this figure being the per cent discount they would subtract from the price. My wife popped the balloon and the paper hit the floor and rolled under the counter. As soon as the paper rolled under the counter, out of sight, my spidy-sense began to tingle and it occurred to me that the salesman could easily have switched the paper. I kept my mouth shut, though (it was 15%).
I'm as real as you think I am
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
You have all 52 cards tattooed somewhere on your person...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Kontents
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Kontents
When money vanishing isn't money spent.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17197 Posts

When you order woofle dust by the carload.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..67..105..143..181..219..221~222~223 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL