The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..32..61..90..119..148~149~150~151~152..167..181..195..209..221~222~223 [Next]
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
You wear a blendo shirt...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
And a hat-tear hat
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you busk evryday just to test out your routines.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
You blantantly busk on busses in Belfast to bemuse and befuddle blonds but not before begining brewed beverages belonging to believers of Blarney, who become bystanders and bask in your beerformance.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
By gosh, you are bloody right...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
... you have blisters on your mouse finger from using it on The Magic Café.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2010-04-02 09:24, Bob Sanders wrote:
... you have blisters on your mouse finger from using it on The Magic Café.

Who needs Branded?.. Smile ...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you are using a matching green color wall paper for your PC screen to match the color of the Magic Café forum.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17080 Posts

Profile of joseph
You have to produce a bunny on Easter...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you develop all kinds of magic gags for all occasion like Easter, April Fools, Xmas, etc.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
All your original routines for your Saint Swithens Day show are copywritten.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... all your silks are well-kept without any visible crease.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That you have so many sponge balls that you failed to keep them in separate plastic bags--- so all the yellow sponge balls have red sponge ball color marks bleeding through on them because they were improperly stored together... That you were looking for the catepillar silk for your Massal Tube transformation to a giant butterfly silk--- only to find out that you purchased three catepillar silks at different times because you forgot you already had bought one before... That you just bought Copperfield tickets for his upcoming show in Kalamazoo even though you have seen him at least twice before on the road... That you know both David Copperfield and Doug Henning both appeared in separate promotional videos for the Andre' Kole magic show... That you know what magician produced an Amtrak train engine during his show in Vegas... That you ate your Easter dinner with the family at Riverlake Inn in Colon (it was good too)... That you buy all your clothes from LoudMouthGolf... That you are texting on The Magic Café at the same time when Butler and Duke are tied in the game for the national championship... That your car has at least one "It's Magic!" or "I Believe In Magic" or "I Love Magic" bumper sticker... That you have a live Easter bunny in your home of course... That you did an Easter egg routine Sunday with your egg bag... That you really hope you can get to Vegas to see Lance Burton perform before he closes his show at Monte Carlo this year... That when you were driving on "Royal Road" you immediately thought of the card book and DVD series... That you know what Warren Wiersbe who wrote a book on thimble magic is more well known for... That you are overweight because you find it easier to make pounds appear than make pounds disappear... That you put on youtube even bad videos of yourself performing... That one reason you are excited about the weather getting warmer is it is closer to the summer magic conventions you'll be attending...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you know the posters who contributed to the 103 pages of this thread.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
You have posters of the posters, on your wall
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That you have a magic neck tie that has on it pictures of famous magic posters...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you think of organising a posters party for the posters that are posting here.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That you'd buy in a moment a poster of that featured all the posters who post here...
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That the only toolbox you own is Steve Dacri's Spongeball Toolbox...
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That you have seen the photo of Steve Goshman, as the Master Spongeman, holding a basket full of red sponge balls that were picked from the sponge ball tree behind him with the caption: "We pick no sponge before it's time."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..32..61..90..119..148~149~150~151~152..167..181..195..209..221~222~223 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL