The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Papyrus sources in USA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Greetings all, I had been looking for Papyrus sources, short of ordering form the folks in Great Britain-No offense over there, but the wiat can be tremendous)
Lo and Behold! The folks at NASCO-the source of farm and science stuff-carry it in 10 sheet packs-the very same from the GB folks, for about $12 US. It is under their arts and crafts catalog, (being they have a store here in the Central part of Califronia-Modesto- I just drove down this last Saturday and secured a bit for those Egyptian/ Middle eastern related effects! Smile
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3011 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I'm not sure of the URL for nasco, nor do I know what the sheet dimensions are for their products, but I located a San Jose, CA source of individual enormous papyrus sheets sized 17.5" x 14" and priced at $4.60 each. http://www.egypt7000.com/plainpapshee.html

I hope this helps!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
The Nasco sheets are 8.5 x 11 inches
here is the URL, use the arts and crafts catalog http://www.enasco.com/prod/Home
One also used to be able to get them at the Egyptian Museum in San Jose Ca. that the Rosicrucian's run, not certain, if they still carry it or not.
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3011 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Wow, good deal, kaytracy!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Papyrus sources in USA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL