The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A funny moment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
So the Wife and I are heading for the Big and Tall dept in Pennys and as we pass behind this guy (maybe in his 50's) his backside releases this loud flattaeruasnargephorft sound which one would think was heard up stairs in Towels and Linenes. Picking up our steps I say 'Whoa...good morning your honor! Thank you for sharing!'

Then not having any sense of discipline I laughed one of those laughs that you try to contain but can't yopu know? (sort of in keeping with the moment I'd say)...well the Wife contained herself and then when we got to the dept. we were after she said 'That wasn't nice you know.' I had to tell her it wasn't the fart that made me laugh...it was when I said 'Whoa!' the guy jumped about 2 feet.

Like for that moment in time he had thought he was alone in the Universe...

Catching somebody being stupid is kinda fun but making somebody jump is just about the funniest thing I can think of. Shame on me.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Smile
:applause:
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I always laugh and LOL when I surprise my cats and my dog, esp the cats - as they jump and the faces say WTF?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Gas is funny.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
Startling a person with digestive trouble may not be in your best interest.
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
We moved quickly out of range.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I worked with an absolutely stunning young blond (now a middle aged stunning blond) whos mother was from Iceland, actually she was born there as well. She was just a complete doll and she modeled and took part in little beauty contest type things usually for modeling agencies. Now what made her special was her father was a Retired US Navy Sr. Chief and this young lady had a wild sense of humor and swore more than I did, which is a lot. She loved to be some place where guys are checking her out then she'd burp loudly. We went to see her and her friend (who was a red head and better looking, in my opinion, than the blond and was the one who got the blond into these contests) do some modeling show. Ol' Greta comes out in a long evening type dress, walks to the end of the runway and turns and then rips the loudest fart ya ever heard. She kept a straight face but once she was behind the curtain you could hear her cracking up, she didn't come out again. Girls to fart!
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Santa, you horrid old liar: attractive women don't fart. Look it up.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Doug, Doug, Doug !!!

I too suffer from quickly saying things that, on a moments calmer kinder reflection I mightn't have said.

A few months back there were a few people crammed into a lift at work and, just as the doors were closing, another chap wanders up and says " Do you think there's room for me?". Without thinking I automatically said, very light heartedly, " Yep we can squeeze you in but if the overload alarm rings, out you get !!!". It then occurred to me that this chap was a bit on the large side and he could have misnterpreted me meaning there were a lot of folk in the lift for me meaning he was a bit of a fat lad.

Whilst this is sinking in, the doors start to close and then the overload alarm goes off. The doors opened again and with head hung low our late addition trudged quietly out of the lift.

My mortification at this wasn't helped by people looking at me like I'd just clubbed a baby seal.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
That is perfectly horrible...
And something that would very likely happen to me as well.
I feel for you Gilgamesh.
Gwyd
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
That is perfectly horrible...
And something that would very likely happen to me as well.
I feel for you Gilgamesh.
Gwyd
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Doug, I am crying I am laughing so hard right now.
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Airship, this one farted, swore, smoked, and after a company party showed she could also vomit. She is now married to a taxidermist in Portland.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
He can have her.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A funny moment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL