The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
joanmonse
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of joanmonse
Hi,
I want to invite all of you to watch a video.

I've invited previously by PM to Mr. Richard Osterlind, Rick "Roth" (from Outlaw) and Sebastian Black and I want to give them publicly my gratefulness for his very kind and useful responses about my production and performance.

Please, use the next link:

http://www.vimeo.com/4418799

Hope you like it!
Thanks in advance.
Joan Monse
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
Couldn't understand what you were saying but still loved watching. Thought it was a very good presentation and I like the use of newspaper to wrap it up in.
Very good Smile

Glenn
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
I enjoyed that very much, thanks for sharing it, Joan.
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Quote:
On 2009-05-03 05:42, joanmonse wrote:
Hi,
I want to invite all of you to watch a video.

I've invited previously by PM to Mr. Richard Osterlind, Rick "Roth" (from Outlaw) and Sebastian Black and I want to give them publicly my gratefulness for his very kind and useful responses about my production and performance.

Please, use the next link:

http://www.vimeo.com/4418799

Hope you like it!
Thanks in advance.
Joan Monse

This is an excellent video! Joan shows great stage presence and showmanship. Even if you don't speak Spanish, you will still want to see this outstnding clip.

Richard
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5777 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Nice opening and drama at the close. I don't speak spanish so it wandered in the middle, but that just hilights how much mentalism can be dependant on spoken word... for better or for worse.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Nice work, Joan. I really enjoyed watching this. Thanks so much for inviting the rest of us!

Mark Paulson
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3061 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Very nice, Joan. The opening piano piece set the mood nicely....and you engage the entire audience tremendously well!

e
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2839 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Newspaper + potato + Makibishi + Joan Monse = brilliant! So much for anyone thinking The Scorpion is only suited for intimate settings! And yet a feeling of intimacy was maintained throughout and I can only imagine how much more it would have been enhanced had I understood the language. Great job, Joan!
oralroberts
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
922 Posts

Profile of oralroberts
Very nice video....i really like the mood and tone...allot ;-) Great work for mentalism...well done.

ORAL>
carmean
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of carmean
Very nice.

Kevin
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Excellent, even though I know the Scorpion your presentation held my interest from beginning to end. Just wish I understood and spoke Spanish.

Franklin
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
Bravo!
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
joanmonse
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of joanmonse
T-H-A-N-K-S--A--L-O-T to all of you, gh256, Tom DV, Richard, Tom, Mark, Eric, Bill, Oral, Kevin, Franklin and Stuart!! I appreciate so much your words and support.

In the next weeks, I will invite you again to watch another piece of the program. It's a routine that I love and involves a transparent (methacrylate) box, fire, etc etc...

I never claim supernatural powers in my performances and, in that routine, I talk about "the power of a present group of minds (people) to materialize something in the real world at that moment..."

And, PLEASE! Excuse my poor english. I read your posts every day/week and I'm learning a lot from you! That's the reason because a don't post frequently. I'm a little bit shy...hehe.

Again, thank you so much!
Joan Monse
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1507 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Hi Joan:

Excellent! The routine was great and very subtle technique in discovering where the makabishi was located.

Ron
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I really enjoyed this a lot. It was great.

Sean
joanmonse
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of joanmonse
Hi Ron and Sean,
I appreciate so much your words! You're well known people and, your opinion, helps me a lot to maintain a eye on my job to improve me more and more every day.

I think that "if we love with passion our art, we can later offer the real magic to the world".

Best,
Joan
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3133 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Excellent presentation, thanks for sharing it with us.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Yes very nice, thank you
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
Loved it !
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
joanmonse
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of joanmonse
To rowdymagi5, aceofharts and Mesaboogie,

Thank you VERY MUCH, gentlemen!!
Best,
Joan Monse
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL