We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Introduction and induction (super-fast) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi, This is my first post. I'm Mark Davies, a professional Master Hypnotherapist & stage hypnotist. I've also got myself a great mentor in magic and mentalism and I'm enjoying that greatly.
Anyway, back to hypnosis. I feel one of my greatest strengths is on super-fast inductions. Not needed I know, But always handy to have I feel. Anyway, mine is on the handshake induction. I was wondering if anyone out there, or in here, could point me to any others I might be able to sneak a peek at. Always handy to find out if there's anything new out there.
I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot from being a member here but can I say if I can help anyone in any way whatsoever just give me a PM. I'd be delighted.
All the best,
Mark Davies
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Hey Mark, Have you heard of ZAP ? Come to your own conclusions, I have tried it on a few of my friends and it does induce a trance state but they didn't seem to go that deep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6T1OeRdNuE

There is a lot of negativity towards it on this forum, some justified but worth a look.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
May I ask why you think it's worth a look Magic?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi ,I had a look , Every thing looks in place for it to work. I'm a bit worried about the stress on their joints. Its a bit harsh .no need to be this rough. You can drop them in gently if you wish. But the princible is correct.
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Secondly that's the first part of the induction , then the skill comes in removing the critical factor, setting controls and deepening to where you want them.

Also hype and expectation realy is a good factor to have in place before you start but not neccesary
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi Mark,

good to see you posting here.

Best regards,

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Ant, hope all is well, say hi to Freddy, It would be nice to meet up at some point.
kind regards Mark
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi all , Ive put a small clip on you tube of my hand induction, its at a pub. I was running late so I had to wack them in quickly. 4 people in 8 seconds .
Hope you enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XrxxB_I3Q

OR type in instant inductions you tube

Cheers Mark
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12058 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
There is the three stooges type one John came up with that is getting some good reviews. I tried it out once myself and it went smooth, nice and gentle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Introduction and induction (super-fast) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL