The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need a review for Max Maven's Mindgames (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Is MAX MAVEN'S MINDGAMES any good?
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
406 Posts

Profile of CardFan
I never heard of a bad maven material. This guy 's name is like a red label in magic.
Simplest of the schoolboys now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
It was fun.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Just in case you were not aware, Mind Games was a general public performance video of creative "interactive" mental effects, much of the same order as those you have seen him perform on the "Worlds Greatest" specials. As Paul commented, it was fun.

MS
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
I personaly enjoy it, very interestings concept...

I will love to see, the 2003 version of this show, with the Mr.Maven of today behind it...

Humbly

Kuffs
BlackSalt
View Profile
New user
Canada
76 Posts

Profile of BlackSalt
Enjoyable. I was surprised that he included work from the "Birds of Prey". Seemed a little powerful compared to the strength of the other material.
Michael BlackSalt
A Vacation For The Mind!
www.blacksalt.ca
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
I vaguely recall seeing this, but I do remember it being VERY cheesey but enjoyably so. Watch it in the same spirit you would watch an episode of MST3K and you'll have a good time.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
So, would many of the effects on this tape be suitable for, say, use on a website? My understanding is there is a lot of material where the spectator watching can participate and I'm just curious if it could work in both mediums...

E
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
253 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
Quote:
On 2003-05-27 10:05, MisterE21 wrote:
So, would many of the effects on this tape be suitable for, say, use on a website? My understanding is there is a lot of material where the spectator watching can participate and I'm just curious if it could work in both mediums...

Yes, but it's a moot point. "Mindgames" is a performance video, not an instructional one; as such, the material is not sanctioned for other use.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need a review for Max Maven's Mindgames (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL