The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Glass Box JUST got Better (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The Glass Box Headline Prediction just got better. Finally I am revealing all the secrets I didn't reveal before. The original release has become a classic and now the rest of the story is being told. Out before the end of JUNE and Murphy's is the exclusive distributor of this new material. This will be an actual book and not a manuscript.

In the original release I hinted of material that was not released including the Ultimate Prediction. In this new release NOTHING is held back. The glass box has been updated with additional ideas and techniques plus:

Finally revealed: The true secret of creating a false memory in the mind of the VIP. Your VIP apparently reads and signs the predictions 30 days in advance. On the night of the show, you ask the VIP if he remembers any of the predictions. He does,you ask him to tell the audience just one he remembers (to reveal them all would kill the suspense.)He quotes from memory one of the predictions, sure to form what he just said is indeed a correct statement. When the predictions are opened, it is seen he has correctly remembered one of the headlines that came correct PROVING he must have read it 30 days ago and it came true. This technique blows away the skeptics. How can anything be switched if the VIP correctly remembers all three predictions?

The Radio Interview: You do an interview on the radio a day or two prior to the show. Your tell the radio audience one of the predictions you made. On the day of the show you play an excerpt from the radio show where you prove you told the predictions, when the box is opened from 30 days prior, your verbal predictions are correct. This too will confound the toughest skeptic. The interview is REAL and the excerpt that is played was heard by thousands of listeners.

Yet the headline you predicted doesn't appear until that day in the newspaper. This will convince the world you are a true psychic.

SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE: With this technique one of your predictions fail, but you usually get a standing ovation! You PROVE without a shadow of doubt that you intervened and stopped a tragedy you foresaw from happening! A very moving piece that will often leave the audience in tears as you appear to be a real hero. This piece will get you loads of publicity and invites on talk shows to talk about how you changed the future.

PREDICTED EVERY MAJOR EVENT: Ingenious ways to create the impression you have predicted every major event that happens. I used these techniques and convinced the world I predicted the Space Shuttle explosion and 9/11. This is for the advanced mentalist only. The techniques will sky rocket your fame as a psychic. All the secrets of After the Fact predictions are revealed including techniques to convince the skeptics.

Think about it, you reveal one of your predictions on the radio beforehand. The VIP remembers and tells the audience a prediction before they are opened and read. Of course the audience knows these things have happened because they read those headlines in the paper that day. Anti-climatic? No it just drives home the fact you can see the future. The written predictions just verify what was verbally said earlier. These techniques preclude the ideas of switches since the public becomes aware of what you predicted PRIOR to opening.

People say if you can really see the future, then why hide it by writing it down. These techniques allow you to tell the audience in advance what will happen and your predictions made 30 days prior only serve to validate the claim.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Hi Devin

I own the original GBHP.

Could I purchase this as a 'discounted upgrade' or do I need to pay full price?

All the best

Andi
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Same for me...lol
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
And for me as well, I bought the "old" version just four days ago lol.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Devin is great.

He's agreed to give us original owners a discount if we send him the first couple of pages of instructions from the original release.

He didn't have to offer this but he did.

That makes Devin a king among men imho.
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
How do we action this?
please let me know
Thanks
Andy
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Here's what the Devster said in a previous post...

On 2009-05-09 09:53, magicbuilder wrote:
There will be a discount for Café members who can prove they have the original. Just like with software upgrades, you send the front page of the old manual. The only way I will know you actually have the old version is to have you mail the first two sheets of the directions on the original red or green paper.

A cost of a postage stamp and you will get a discount. Sorry but just saying you have the old version isn't proof. Asking for the 2nd word on page 24 won't work either. A friend may give you that information. The only fair way is to have you mail me the first two sheets of the original directions and you will qualify for the discounted upgrade.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On 2009-05-10 05:23, Andi Peters wrote:
Here's what the Devster said in a previous post...

On 2009-05-09 09:53, magicbuilder wrote:
There will be a discount for Café members who can prove they have the original. Just like with software upgrades, you send the front page of the old manual. The only way I will know you actually have the old version is to have you mail the first two sheets of the directions on the original red or green paper.

A cost of a postage stamp and you will get a discount. Sorry but just saying you have the old version isn't proof. Asking for the 2nd word on page 24 won't work either. A friend may give you that information. The only fair way is to have you mail me the first two sheets of the original directions and you will qualify for the discounted upgrade.

Yes,but for me is impossible, Im working on cruise ship and the original manuscript is in my home!!!!!!!!!
:(
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
I will send mine where to Devin.
Thanks
Andy
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The book will be available the 2nd week of June. You can get it direct from me. It is even bigger than I first advertised with many additional ideas.

Devin
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The original manuscript had 26 pages, the new book has 50 pages with SMALL margins. That is how much NEW and additional material has been added to this book. This is a large 8.5 x ll Spiral bound book. It is printed on white 60lb stock for ease in reading.

Devin
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
You mean no DVD? That's a lot of reading!(lol)

I have been thinking on purchasing the Glass Box Headline Perdiction for a routine not as dramatic and powerful as what it's capable of. Does this have to play on convincing the audience that you actually predicted the future, possibly implying having supernatural abilities. Or can it still be done as an illusion without needing to remind them that it is. I know my question sounds wierd, but hopefully it makes enough sense to be answered. (lol)
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
You can play it as an illusion, but this new book tells you new techniques that will convince even skeptics you have psychic ability as no trick solution seems possible such as the VIP reading the predictions 30 days in advance and announcing on of the sealed predictions from stage.

Devin
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Is this available for pre-order? Can't wait till this comes out in june. Thanks for releasing this Devin.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Hi Devin,
How accurate is the DESCRIPTION of the predictions you make on the radio program beforehand?
Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
It is VERY accurate and will almost match the exact headline. Nothing vague and you can play the excerpt from the show at your show showing you verbally gave the predictions over the radio earlier in the week. This is a killer effect and makes it appear you are really psychic. I've used it in a few special predictions. 100% sure fire with no chance of a miss.

Devin
How_Soon_Is_Now
View Profile
New user
Israel
58 Posts

Profile of How_Soon_Is_Now
Hi Devin,

My psychic powers tell me you smiled while writing that last sentence.

Eli
"I know your trail of tears, your slip of hand/ Your monkey paw, your monkey claw/ And you monkey hand/ I've seen your trick of blood, your trap of fire/ Your ancient wound, your scarlet moon/ And your jailhouse smile" - Cave
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
When will this be available to the Uk market Devin?

Peace & Love

Matt
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The book will start shipping June 10 or possibly a few days sooner. I really think this is my best project yet as I am revealing things that earlier in my life I swore I would take to my grave. Some of these secrets are too good to be lost forever, so I am tipping them off in this new book.

Devin
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Why wasn't this included with the original? I believe it should have.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Glass Box JUST got Better (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL