We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anyone here replicate a Seance-type "posesssion" using hypnosis in their shows? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5725 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
A Seance-type "posesssion" using hypnosis is possible, but does anyone do it here?

Interested to know what responses it gets...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Pakar, In which sense do you mean, clinical or stage ,Basically on stage you can make them believe anything (within reason).
As for the clinical side , about 4 years ago I had a client who believed she was possesed,not only her but her psychiatrist ,councillor and priest.She also had physical markings on her body,(Ive had permission to talk about it).
I jumped at the chance , IT was amazing. Ive got the session on dvd.
Cheers Mark
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Mark that DVD of you and Big Cathy from The Red Bull, writhing naked together in room 69 at The Star hotel in Portsmouth with three sailors called Jack, Ben and Simeon dressed up as a psychiatrist, councillor and priest was NOT what Pakar is talking about.
Yes there WERE physical markings on her body and yes she did give you permission to talk about it and indeed film it but that does NOT make it an exorcism.
And just because the DVD only went out to the Eastern Block does NOT make it ok.
For anyone still reading this, in all fairness to Mark this was over ten years ago. At that time he was simply known as 'the leopard'. Mainly because of the acne completely covering his body.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5725 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Thanks Mark.. I meant as a sketch on stage in the your Act. But that's interesting about your case. What happened in the end?

Bobser, that's just gross... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Bobser ,Very funny, I thought you stopped taking LSD in the sixties or have you been visited by the little green men again or did your parents force you to watch jackanory as a kid. I'd love to have your imagination.But not your car.
Pakar ill send you a PM of the case.

Cheers Mark
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-05-10 18:48, bobser wrote:
Mark that DVD of you and Big Cathy from The Red Bull, writhing naked together in room 69 at The Star hotel in Portsmouth with three sailors called Jack, Ben and Simeon dressed up as a psychiatrist, councillor and priest was NOT what Pakar is talking about.
Yes there WERE physical markings on her body and yes she did give you permission to talk about it and indeed film it but that does NOT make it an exorcism.
And just because the DVD only went out to the Eastern Block does NOT make it ok.
For anyone still reading this, in all fairness to Mark this was over ten years ago. At that time he was simply known as 'the leopard'. Mainly because of the acne completely covering his body.

After reading your posts here I find it impossible to believe that you are that Classy Dude on the Radio!!!!

No way Smile

Mark ... How do I get a copy?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi psychic samurai, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full.
Cheers mark
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Don't get involved with him Dave, he'll drive you insane!!!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
The following sets the bar for you folks. Note the squeaky cat's toy sound at 1:09. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n9vK0_mdk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anyone here replicate a Seance-type "posesssion" using hypnosis in their shows? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL