The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Forks Hotel Eddie Fechter tribute (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicrcook
View Profile
New user
Cleveland Ohio
20 Posts

Profile of Magicrcook
At this years FFFF I presented a tribute to the magic performed at the Forks Hotel by Eddie Karl and others. I posted it on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnVfAai-MbM

If you have a photo of anyone working the tables at the Forks I would like to include it in the video. email me magicrcook@aol.com
Enjoy
Dick Cook
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Thanks for that.
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
jjduck
View Profile
New user
Chesterfield, Virginia
78 Posts

Profile of jjduck
I was wondering who presented this tribute. A friend of mine sent this to me from Buffalo. I watched with tears in my eyes. You see, I new and worked with all of these guys at the Forks in the 70's. Very few still around.
Joe
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Could someone tell us the subsequent history of the Forks hotel after Eddie died? I remember reading the Ray Mertz column in The Magic Menu that it was remodeled and did have magic/magicians there afterwards...but what happened then? And when did it close? Just curious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Forks Hotel Eddie Fechter tribute (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL