The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Producing Many Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
You can also use Dean Dill's Coin Cascade. The routine enables you to produce 15 coins (I think).
Bernard Sim
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
You can also look into Sylvester the Jester move to increase coin production from one to 2 to a handful.
just sleight , no holders
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
There are a few routines in Rubinstein Coin Magic which allow you to produce many coins without the need for any holders. My favorite is Baseball Misers Dream, where 10 half dollars are produced.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Good idea, Mike. One thing I remembered is that David Roth tried using a smaller container than the huge bucket for the Miser's Dream when closer up. I think he found a cup to hold pencils on your deck at a Staples of some business supply place. Shouldn't be too small.
Mitchael
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mitchael
Don't forget currency is going digital all over the place... those bits are very tiny and impossible to see, so you can produce billions out of a single pocket. Probably would not be particularly visual, since you can't see the bit coins. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Producing Many Coins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL