The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Where to get Doves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aboycemagic
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of aboycemagic
I am trying to find good doves for a show please help! Thank You.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Try in some shops, make a search in net in your country/place.

Paulo
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
You need to tell us where you are located so we can direct you to dove sellers in your area or who can ship to you.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
In the continental USA, post a sign at the local farm feed store. Odds are you will get a phone call within a few days. This time of the year, doves multiply like rabbits!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
Found mine by doing a google search for breeders and they sent me seven of them through USPS. They were about $10 each plus shipping. Unfortunately it was a long time ago so I don't have his contact info any more.

Mike
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Aboycemagic, just curious, when is this show? If you are looking for doves from a breeder or similar and don't have at least 6 weeks to train them, you shouldn't do dove magic for the show.
Where the magic begins
MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
I got mine overnight, USPS, for $30 from dovepets.com.

Matt
Matt Simonsen
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Matt, assuming you purchased 2 doves at $30 each plus $28 shipping, you actually paid too much. A pair of doves should not have cost any more than #30, not #30for each bird. The shipping is about right.
Where the magic begins
MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
I just got one dove, and because I live in a rural area, they're really hard to find so I took what I could get.

Matt
Matt Simonsen
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I was fortunate. I found a Bird Farm about 45 minutes from where I live so I bought 6 doves for $30.00. The drive probably would not have been worth it for one dove, but well worth the effort for the number I purchased.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
We just got one from Craig's List. Got a young dove, big cage, pads for the cage and a perch stand on wheels that stands about 45 inches tall. All for $40.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
I think its Fred from Estonia... Between Finland and Russia... Like I said on msn man... ask the existing dove workers... if its so hard to find
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Where to get Doves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL