The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you knowledgable about TV production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I've been watching DVR of crime shows with my wife at night, you know, that togetherness crap. I've noticed on at least three shows (Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, and one I can't recall) they have shown as part of the opening a photo of that worthless piece of crap Richard Rameriz (sp) aka the night stalker. What I'm wondering is if that scumbag gets paid for them using his image or not. It bothers me greatly if he is because he was and is a horrible human being.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I searched around a bit but couldn't find any reference to royalties! I sure as hell hope not and still for the life of me don't understand WHY we are still feeding and supporting scumbags like him and Manson (just to name 2)! I'm pretty old school and VERY cut and dry about capitol punishment so maybe I should just keep quiet from here out!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I think they should release Manson and follow him around with a camera crew. It would be funny as hell.

I hope we get an answer because Ramerez doesn't deserve any attention. I ran into his 'biographer' and got into it with him because I think HE was just a fan of the night stalker.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
To answer your question, no. The person who took the photograph has the copyright to it. So if anyone gets royalties, it would be the photographer, not Ramirez.
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
No. Criminals such as Manson and Ramirez are considered "public figures" and, as such, their privacy rights are significantly less than those of an average citizen.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
As they should be!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Good. I had this image of this a-hole who tormented and murdered senior citizens making money and it sickened me.
asithlord
View Profile
New user
johnathan townsends daily hobbie is
98 Posts

Profile of asithlord
Don't people like that end up writing books and publish there stories?
and also what about the movie cash from "bundy" ( I think it was called that)
sick yes
slightly off subject but george jung and other dealers ect
and in uk the kray twins didn't they make money from selling their stories?
one guy near me kenny ritchie (was scottish and released from death row in us)
came back here and sold out too
bloody creep
I don't think any of them should cash in but once on the outside whats really to stop em?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you knowledgable about TV production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL