The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » ? For those who perform Ultra Visual Nightshades by Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
I just started working on this effect using my own bill. Do you think the trick is weak using my own bill ? I also found a way to clean up at the end. I could pm you my method to see what you think.
Thanks for your time
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
OK, let me ask this question to those who've done this effect.
Have you found, that cleaning up the dirty hand was necessary, or am I being to cautious?
Thanks
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
I know everybody is waiting to see what I decided to do with the dirty hand. I just did the effect for my wife. I cleaned up using the method on the dvd, when she was checking out the bill.I have another way to clean up but I'm not sure it's needed. I'll try it out on my daughter tonight, to see if I have the same results.
Even though there family, I still don't like to let them in on the secret. When I started magic at the age of ten , I never revealed the secret to anyone. That's what makes it so hard to believe that people reveal secrets on youtube. What ever happened to the credo , "Never Reveal The Secret" .
Ralph
James D. Miles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » ? For those who perform Ultra Visual Nightshades by Paul Harris (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL