The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Table Hopping Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Scott Hollingsworth is a very smart man. I've only met him once and had a chance to sit down for dinner with him. He has a plethora of knowledge regarding restaurant magic and business in general. Although I haven't read his book, I can only imagine the gems that can be found within its pages.

Lou Serrano
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Agreed--Scot has been "table hopping" for longer than many magicians in this topic have been alive. His book has some great stuff in it. I particularly like his ring and rope (harness ring) material.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Quote:
On 2009-06-03 01:34, lou serrano wrote:

I will stand behind my previous post and say that Zach's course is probably the best resource on the market today when it comes to booking and maximizing the benefits of performing in restaurants. Aside from that, I have only known Zach to be a genuinely caring, giving, and ethical human being.

Respectfully,

Lou Serrano

Is that your affiliate number you keep posting in the link? I think Zach has some good info, although I also disliked his "better than anybody" approach. Plus the mails got to be too much. He never contributed to any post that did not promote his course. In fact all of his posts were his own topics promoting his course and claiming his information is far superior that books such as the "outdated" Magic Menu. I wanted to get his course but it was too much to pay for just an online course that had no printed back ups. In other words if the site ever goes down you lose all of the information you paid for. From what I saw you had to go to the site to log in to use what you bought.

I told Zach that I disliked this as well. He said he would come out with a much more expensive printed version soon, although I am not sure if he ever did.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Table Hopping Books (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL