The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Finding your local magic supplier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marcus Nogueira
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
52 Posts

Profile of Marcus Nogueira
Using Google to find a magic store near you can be incredibly frustrating (I happen to run into the one I go to by pure happenstance), so my question to all of you is this: How do you find a magic store when you're in an area new to you?

With the advent of the Internet, many use online services for our supply needs but I find that the proper shop has many advantages: Instant customer assistance and the camaraderie that comes from discussing things with a fellow enthusiast face-to-face.

So if there isn't an official listing out there, why not post not formulate our own?
Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. --G.K Chesterton
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
You gave me an idea. I'm going to enter Magic shop into my GPS, and see what comes up.
later
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Ian Blundell
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Ian Blundell
If your in Canada (sorry don't know if its like this anywhere else) could you call 411 to find out the closest one? I assume you would be able to, but I have actually never tried.
Ian
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Marcus,

Search Magic Map and you may be surprised. It won't have them all, but it is loaded.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Marcus Nogueira
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
52 Posts

Magic Map? Is that a website or a program? And is it available for Mac? (I googled the name but it comes up with some random websites).
Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. --G.K Chesterton
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Marcus that is a website.

Don't forget the the dealers with links here on The Café are available to you. Just click on them!

Another real hint: get your magic posts over 50 and Let's Make a Deal on The Café will open up for you. Tons of magic traded among Café Members with no fees for buying or selling! And you are only dealing with fellow magicians.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
When I moved from new orleans to wilmington nc, I googled, s.a.m and i.b.m, called and asked them,
Marcus Nogueira
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
52 Posts

Thanks for the tips and ideas! I'll be sure to try them out when I go to Boston.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I am having the same problem Marcus...

We go to visit our son, who lives in Vancouver, Canada.
I cannot seem to find a magic shop anywhere.

However, in Google search "clowninaroundmagic" comes up.
But it seems to be just a portal, not an actual website.

Anyone know of a magic shop in or around Vancouver??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Finding your local magic supplier (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL