The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » BODI-SERVANTE by Klamm Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Any of you have any experience with these? I got 2 of them recently & I'm a bit iffy on them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
mike
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Mike: Got a URL?
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It's kinda like a mesh topit. I got one years ago and have never used it. Their pocket organizer is outstanding, though.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-05-19 18:58, Steve Hook wrote:
Mike: Got a URL?

http://www.klamm-magic.com/cgi-bin/web_s......match=on

Quote:
On 2009-05-19 19:25, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
It's kinda like a mesh topit. I got one years ago and have never used it. Their pocket organizer is outstanding, though.

Yes, great one,the pocket organizer is top notch. The bodi servante is kind of odd,I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten any use out of them.

They just sem to small,I think I will go with a topit instead.

Thanks,
Mike
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Thanks, Mike.

Like you guys, I also have one of the Klamm pocket organizers. I still use the original one I bought about twenty years ago. It's one of the best buys I ever made for walkaround. I use that one in my coat pocket and one of Carl Andrews' Pocket Pockets in my pants pocket.

But I never took the plunge on the "servante". Sorry, myte.

Steve
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

The bodi servante is kind of small and it's just,odd.

Mike
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
I saw one this week at our local SAM auction. It was new in package and seemed pretty odd. I don't think I would ever have a use for it.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It's main "features" seem to be that it is very light because of the mesh, and it is fairly stiff, so it stays open. However, I found it to be too small, and I think the mesh "flashes" more than a regular topit does.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-05-22 16:49, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
It's main "features" seem to be that it is very light because of the mesh, and it is fairly stiff, so it stays open. However, I found it to be too small, and I think the mesh "flashes" more than a regular topit does.

Thanks scott, you reinforced my thoughts on it. I thought perhaps I was missing something.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » BODI-SERVANTE by Klamm Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL