The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Bill Brewe In hospital (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7366 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I received this email concerning long time magic dealer, silk manufacturer and supporter of many magicians. I have deleted the nonapplicable parts of the email.

"You have probably heard already that Brewe had a stroke last week and is in the hospital. I just found out last night. I stopped over today and he is doing well. The nurse told me it was his leg that was affected. There were lots of doctors and nurses, even an attorney so I did not stay for long. He has lost a lot of weight over the past year, but other than that he looks good and has lots of energy. He will be at the Drake Center for 4 weeks. He is very close to my house so I'll stop over again and if anything changes I'll let you know. If your talking to any magicians here in Cincinnati let them know so they can stop over. The nurses said that he was looking for visitors"

I don't have any hospital address or such but I suppose it could be found on line.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Bill Brewe In hospital (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL