We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » San Francisco Hypnosis Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Does anyone know of any hypnosis shows in San Francisco 18-22 June?

Thanks

Candin
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Or in Aberdeen, 22nd -1st June?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Okay if nothing in San Fran, willing to travel to Reno or Lake Tahoe, anyone performing there I can get in free? Promise to clap real loud etc.

Candin
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2009-05-25 00:16, Candin wrote:
Okay if nothing in San Fran, willing to travel to Reno or Lake Tahoe, anyone performing there I can get in free? Promise to clap real loud etc.

Candin

Get in FREE????
That's pretty ballsey, don't ya think?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Cheap is more like it Spinn. Then I have more money to buy DVDs from Nongard, Trance-Master and the WORLDSFASTESTHYPNOTIST. Knowledge is power.

Just discovered a show in Reno. Does anyone know anything about Chris CadY and does he do speed inductions in his show?

http://www.renohypnotist.com/discountsanddirections.html

I noticed he lets foreign legion personnel in for free also. He also uses the spinning wheel inductions which I have used for years. He is only the second hypnotist I have heard of who uses this fantastic device. Covert hypnosis veiled as a mere gag, ingenious. Free or not, I hope to see this performer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » San Francisco Hypnosis Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL