The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Things that go bump in the box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
It seemed harmless enough, a little teddy, I mean really little! (the Bear type of Teddy now) after all, he was only two inches tall. He was packaged in a strange manner, the tattered little bit of cardboard with a slight box look to it, covered all over with strange lines and sigils. Heh! there was even a little chain about the thing, with a blob of red wax on it.
Must be something valuable to be locked up in such a manner, or so I thought. Who would have thought that two inches could hold that terror. Under the chains, and bos paper was . . . a bit of wood with yet another sigil carved on it, and one on the back too, I remembered something about these,( I even remembered the words for the odd little runes Sigel, the rune for destructive things, and Eolh, a defense or guarding word) be careful what you say, for words hold power!
Under that bit of wood bound in a thin red ribbon was the teddy. He looked new, not worn at all. I took the time (foolishly perhaps) to remove that wood with the runes, and untie that ribbon, Nine little knots all tied in a sequence. He just lay there, in the box. Jayde arrived in time to see the rune wood, and without hesitation picked it up and read it! Wait!-too late. A lound thump was heard, and the shelf holding the little box seemed to groan. I peered over the edge in time to see the little teddy shift and move slightly, starting to stand up in the box. "Read the other one, quickly" I yelled to Jayde. I searched for that ribbon-blast it all!
As Jayde read the other rune, the little teddy settled back into his box, laying still, but his little red eyes looked out balefully at me. I quickly rebound him, and placed that rune wood back on top of him, and quickly re-chained the box.
Jayde was still looking around at me like i was crazy for yelling at her. "What is in the box?" she asked "Can I see it?"

Such is the outcome when i travel the craft stores searching for things I know not what!
A two inch teddy bear, all jointed. Changed his black bead eyes for red, added some ribbon, chain wax etc.
I know how I made him stand, you should be able to work it out easily, he only weighs a few grams. Smile
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Things that go bump in the box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL