The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is it acceptable? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Quote:
On 2009-06-04 16:54, Mysterious wrote:

That’s funny they “ATOUND” me too, oops I meant to say Astound!
Please forgive me my brain must have been idle.

:D I so asked for that one! lol
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Ogami,

Be welcom! We all start out that way. Maybe someday you experience and find your way in performing for audience. The secret is that there are many performance styles so do not look suprise if you do find your style someday.

Be welcome!

My best,
Ronald
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8829 Posts

Profile of funsway
"Way back when" in my first Magic Circle everyone had to perform at every meeting. This did not mean having to "do a trick" -- you could tell a story about how watching magic has changed your life, or give a report on a convention, or give performs a appraisal for a "lay person's" point of view. Being a good spectator is a valuable service, and youe enthusiasm will encourage others to pu tin the practice they should. the key is to be serious about your love for magic -- how you do that is secondary.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
ogami_itto
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen, UK
26 Posts

Profile of ogami_itto
Thanks again everyone!

Its certainly comforting to know I am not the only non-performer (by a long way by the sound of it!) who loves to watch and learn magic.

And you are right that even if I don't perform I can still contribute valid opinions and thoughts to discussions. Thanks for helping me realise that!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is it acceptable? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL