The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best Wallet for Extreme Burn- SuperSkinny review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I used to carry a money/clip style wallet (because it took up less pocket space than a regular wallet). But when I started doing Extreme-Burn, it warranted switching to a normal style of wallet (the gimmick gets ruined in a money clip style of wallet).

The challenge was how to switch to a regular wallet without adding bulk. And I found the solution.

Made of ripstop nylon, the Big Skinny wallet (www.bigskinny.net/thin-wallets.html) will shave an inch or two off of your pocket bulk while still holding all of your gaffs, bills, gimmicks and credit cards. To me, as a working performer who wants to devastate while looking good, that's important.

I did a LOT of research. Look at the pictures below. These wallets are light, strong, non-descript and hold your gimmicks (not just extreme burn) perfectly. Plus, BigSkinny's customer service is GREAT (the owner's wife Catherine answers the phone and takes care of all the orders herself -617 461 5659)

I would recommend the sport wallet if you carry 20 credit cards or less (it is the smallest wallet- 2nd picture compared to a regular wallet) or, if like me, you have 25-30 credit cards and ID cards in your wallet then go for the Super Skinny (1st picture below compared to a regular wallet on the left)

This is a GREAT product and helps keep you organized and magical at the same time.

Tell em Gerry from the magic Café sent you.

Enjoy your tricks!

Click here to view attached image.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
Whoops. Here's the Superskinny that I use. It's a little longer, but thinner

Click here to view attached image.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I just noticed that they're offer free shipping for father's day if you're inclined.

(enter promotional code FD2009)
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
They're having a sale today too
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I have one of these and it is super skinny. Take it on holiday all the time as I like the size of it.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
They are on sale today and tomorrow if you enter the code worldrecord (they made the world's largest wallet according to guinness) 21% off I can't recommend my wallet (the super skinny) enough
Denis Bastible
View Profile
Loyal user
Buffalo, New York
293 Posts

Profile of Denis Bastible
I keep Extreme Burn in the Jerry O'Connell small Palm Plus wallet. It is kept folded neatly and safe and the wallet is good for a ton of other effects - peek device, palm or no palm card to wallet, hold out and on and on.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Most wallets will do...
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
dtextreme
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of dtextreme
I use a JFold wallet http://jfold.com/usstore/index.html they're really thin and fashionable. In addition, I use the original EB of having 4 bills instead of 5 bills, to make it even skinnier.
redheadjuggler
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of redheadjuggler
I agree with Dr Eamon, I use a simple biz card wallet I got from Walmart for $3 about ten years ago. Its a basic one fold, two pocket deal. I keep a few extra cards + biz cards in one side and Extreme Burn in the other.
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
I use the Monkey Wallet (a peek wallet also) that has a magnet, is the right size and works perfectly for one of the ditching methods without wallet. Stick in your back packet and ditch the bills as per DVD. Also can be used to carry the bills and also ditch as with any wallet wallet.
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Mighty Wallets are paper thin and only cost $15, I have one that holds my packet trick cards.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I swear I'm not a rep- I just Love these Wallets! Big Skinny 50% off today until a week or 2 from now. Thanks

https://www.google.com/offers/ppo/SELF/C......We7UgcYY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best Wallet for Extreme Burn- SuperSkinny review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL