The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Someone asked for a Dumb Card Guy Test? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
No. 92
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of No. 92
Quote:
On 2009-05-29 14:28, kcg5 wrote:
Am, do you have your pm function off? check your messages at the "other" place

seriously, I've been trying to contact you on there for a bit now but it says you don't accept them.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
OK, OK, you can PM me now! I don't really understand why you don't send mails through my website but anyway Smile.

Weird stuff you say? Please, tell me what's weird, I want a nice an accurate quizz.

About the straddle, it depends where you actually play. For instance, in England I found places where guy just said "I straddle", and they doubled the BB in the dark. Sometimes guys had to agree all to start a straddle, sometimes not. I've even seen straddles in tourneys! Sometimes, the straddle was accepted only before the first card dealt, sometimes after the cards have been dealt but before someone has seen a card. Double straddling is even possible. Really, it depends the places you are. For instance, I haven't seen a straddle here in France, so far.

Probably the fact I didn't mention in the dark is what you call weird?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
80.39%

But there is some odd questions. I will explain what I mean later.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Not that bad tommy. Apparently, some experienced guys have tried, here's the top 10:

1. 92.16%
2. 86.27%
3. 80.39% (3 guys)
6. 78.43%
7. 76.47% (2)
9. 74.51% (2)

Come on pals, you can do better Smile.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
One guy as reached 100.00% (without cheating). Congratulations! At last...

To be honest, I don't know what to think about this quizz. OK, I play cards for a long time but I really think questions are not that hard if you've played a little.

Many guys are scoring stuff like 15/51. I'm very surprised. In the other hand, scores are very high with the "Cheat Quizz". Does it means the MC has good hustling lessons Smile ? Or, from another point of view, we just need to know how to cheat to play cards?

I'm gonna think about it...
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2009-05-29 13:13, kcg5 wrote:
76% Am I cool?

(In the stings final scene, they aren't playing cards. I would agree with arthur. Why would people in the UK know 10-2 is the doyle brunson?

You're kidding, right? Because he won the most prestigious poker event in the world twice in a row with the same hand? Why would American guitar players know that Jimmy Page was in Led Zeppelin?

It's had more than 30 years to "filter over there."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Someone asked for a Dumb Card Guy Test? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL