The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » So glad to be here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Antares
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
22 Posts

Profile of Antares
Hi there everyone.
I can't believe I only found out about the Café now. I've been involved in magic for 20 years and only just found this place.

My name is Peter and I manufacture close-up magic cabinets and I love coin magic.

P
Close-up Magic Cabinet Makers.
Antaresmagic.com
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi Peter.
It took me a long time to find this site as well, and I'm sure glad I did. It's really been a huge help for me and I'm sure you'll benefit from it as well.
Welcome to the Café !
Bob.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Hi Peter, Well better late then never as they say. Great to have you on board with the rest of us Café' goers. I am a huge fan of coin routines also! Developed a couple of my own productions, and vanishes, prior to opening the store. Coin magic is to me the true art of manipulation and misdirection. I would love to see what you Manufacture...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Antares
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
22 Posts

Profile of Antares
Here is a link, showing some of my work:http://www.wix.com/antaresmagic/Antares%20Magic%20Studio
My site isn't up an running properly yet. I make Okito styled cabinets and tables for coin magic.

Peter
Close-up Magic Cabinet Makers.
Antaresmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » So glad to be here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL