The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jesse Feinberg's Big Pen and Paranormal Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
PHX, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
Can anyone give a review of big pen and paranormal pen, new by Feinberg?
magicandsoul
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of magicandsoul
Here's the advertised blurb for his GHOST pen:

>>>
The Effect
A regular bic pen is held between your hands. Slowly, the pen starts to move on its own... It moves eerily between your fingers, and even jumps out at people. This is a unique new gimmick with some interesting applications. Eveything is taught in full details. This is unlike any other pen trick on the market....

NO SETUP / INSTANT RESET
IMMEDIATELY EXAMINABLE
Includes special gimmick ready to go...
EASY TO LEARN AND PERFORM
>>>

I've never heard of it but looks interesting...I suppose.

BTW...if it requires NO SETUP then why is there an INSTANT RESET? Just a casual observation. I'd like to read more about this...looking for a review.

M&S
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
PHX, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
The effect I am referring to is called Paranormal Pen and I was looking for someone who had experience with this effect.

But thanks for the input anyway.

How about some Big Pen input?
magicandsoul
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of magicandsoul
Quote:
On 2009-06-25 23:51, Jeff O wrote:
The effect I am referring to is called Paranormal Pen and I was looking for someone who had experience with this effect.

But thanks for the input anyway.

How about some Big Pen input?

Paranormal Pen IS (Ghost) pen...

<<penguinmagic title>>
Paranormal (GHOST) PEN by Jesse Feinberg - Trick
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Jesse performed both of these for me and they look pretty angle sensitive, being that he flashed the big pen lol.
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
PHX, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
Thanks Mark
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Hi everyone Smile Thanks so much for the support! Both effects are now shipping, and are available at your favorite Magic Shop! Please email me if you have any specific questions...

BIG PEN definitely has sensitive angles... I had short sleeves I think (Mark)? haha I don't remember, was it at Misdirections? Anyway, It's a HUGE LONG PEN, so you will need to hide it up your sleeve or at least behind the fabric. You can pull it out of your pocket, and so much more! It's my first Novelty/Magic item, and it's priced SUPER low at $15. You'll see how cool it is... DEMO VIDEO COMING SOON!

Paranormal pen isn't really angle sensitive. Its an old principle applied to an everyday "office max" pen. The pen works, and can be examined. The gaff is really easy to use, and it can hide instantly too... It's only $20, including the pre-made gaff pen Smile DEMO VIDEO COMING SOON!

Email: Jessesmagic@gmail.com (www.Jessesmagic.com)
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Paranormal Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLh97TPK9yg

Big Pen Demo coming VERY soon... Thanks everyone Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11968 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
JESSE rocks!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jesse Feinberg's Big Pen and Paranormal Pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL