The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Al Schneider website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Hi guys, didn't know where to post this...

Anyone know what's happening with Al Schneider's website? It seems to be down. Has it been this way for a while? Is it being redesigned? Is he still selling his products?

Cheers
Scott
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of WingChun
Hi Splatlind,
Al Schneider is one of my favourite magicians, a wonderful cups worker (but he does not stops to the cups or neither to coins!). He was always friendly when I bought something from him. If I've any news about the site, I'll let you know. Please do the same with me. Best from WingChun.
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
WingChun

Thanks, let me know if you hear anything.

Scott

L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
I searched and didn't see that anyone else had posted this. Al Schneider has updated his site -- it now features an e-zine. I found it very interesting.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Thanks for the tip
Al Schneider's theory on magic is awesome.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Great news, thanks!

Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5359 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Al’s site seems to be undergoing change or development right now. The ezine is a work in progress with no real content except to say that it is being developed. I hope that he gets his product line back up and running. He has some of the best items available. They are all his own work. The man is simply a magic genius!

His site:
http://www.worldmagiccenter.com/
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
Harry, you must have missed something there because Al has up several full length feature articles Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Well, six minutes past between his message and yours. A lot can happen in six minutes. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This is excellent material. Visit this site now. Then come back here.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5359 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Yep missed some stuff~
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Al's theories are brilliant. We are fortunate to have him. IMO, he is our generation's Fitzkee.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
No. There is one very important difference between Al Schneider and Dariel Fitzkee.

Al is a successful magician.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nice SWAT... I know what you mean.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Bill, I had no idea that Fitzkee was an unsuccessful magician. I was referring to his reputation as a theorist. I thought that in his day his theories were received well by the magic community.
To me, Magic Theory is fascinating. Who would you consider a comparable theorist in Al Schneider's league? (Ortiz? Tamriz?)
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Actually, as a theorist, Fitzkee was very good. I don't think I could ignore one or the other of any of these fellows. Tamariz makes some excellent points. So does Darwin Ortiz. All of them are first class.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I got an e-mail from Al Schneider last week and from this (what he told me in his e-mail) and looking at his site he is starting an on-line e-zine. I read the first issue that is at his site now and it is great information for any magician. His copper silver routine using only two coins is great. I just used it in my last restaurant performance. It went over great. The trick is called excalibar!

Check out his site - I think you will be glad you did.

http://www.worldmagiccenter.com/
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

The theories and ideas that Al has published in his e-zine are just a sample of his work. I strongly suggest that anyone interested in improving the psychological impact of their magic buy his Al Schneider Technique DVD series. The application of his theories - which he demonstrates - is invaluable. It is one of the best investments you will make to improve your skills.
The great thing about Al's theories is that they originate from the mechanics of sleight of hand. He alters the mechanics of sleights to vastly improve the impact of an effect on the mind of the audience. It's not just a lot of philosophy, but real practical applications of the theories that you can apply, rehearse and test for yourself.
I hope he puts his PDF docs and videos of his Cups and Balls techniques back up for sale.
(a)ndy
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
161 Posts

Profile of (a)ndy
Thanks for the link to Al's website. That first eZine looks great. After buying one of the Al Schneider technique DVDs I was so impressed with his great magical thinking that I bought the whole series. His magic was clever and the methods so subtle. I have a lot to learn from Al.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Al Schneider website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL