The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to find wallpapers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irfaan Kahan
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of Irfaan Kahan
Hello

(Hope this is the correct forum)
I'm feeling particularly fan-atical today so I thought I'd find a nice magic wallpaper to put on my desktop. I've tried several google strings with little success.

I'm looking any wallpaper that shows a famous magician performing, or several magicians in a sort of collage. I don't want face pics only - but actual performance pics.

Any help would be appreciated
I'm a Magician playing the part of an Actor
vpatanio
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of vpatanio
You should try PMing Jaz, he might know, although I think most of his stuff is along the lines of still-life rather than performers...but still being as he is into that, he still may be able to help.

-Vinny
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of BCS
Before the IT nazis took over my computer at work, I used to have some neat wall papers. I did pretty much what you did… googled for pictures and then created my own.

To get around the system at work, I downloaded many magic pictures and set my screen saver to display them.

Take care,
Bruce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to find wallpapers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL