The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Quality Mickey/Minnie Design? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
I thought I would take this question to the collective. After I make Don's Goofy sculpture I ALWAYS get asked for Mickey or Minnie mouse. However I do not want to make something that is not near the quality of that sculpture.

My question is, is there any DVD or other instruction on how to make a really good Mickey/Minnie or other characters? (I have the Italian books I cant remember the name as they aren’t in front of me)
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
My buddy, Jack Mattson who won Top Twister at the 2009 Twist and Shout makes about the best Mickey and Minnie I have seen. He does not have a DVD out (yet). You can see his Mickey and Minnie if you look through his portfolio on BalloonHQ. You may be able to reverse engineer it, or at least get close.

Check out photo ID# 63729 on BalloonHQ to see one of Jack's Mickey's.
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Wow you should definitely push him to get that DVD out as fast as possible. He would have my sale the first day.

Those parody’s are amazing.

I will try to reverse engineer Mickey for sure. Any other suggestions?
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Jack is one of the best.. You have to see his "Hulk" or the newest one he put up of the Roger The Rabbit girl.. AMAZING.. the goofy head from Don is ALOT like the Mikey with two black 5 inch round and a 260 wrapped around the black 5 inches..

I looked at Jacks and came up with one based on it this way...

Jack need some "Parody Video Hats DVD's"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Quality Mickey/Minnie Design? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL