The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » MisMade Flag for the French Flag 24" size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Surprise! If things go as planned, we will have props for the French MisMade Flag in 24" size available at the IBM Convention in Nashville in just a few weeks.

August will find Lucy and me in France. But at the convention, there may be magicians needing props for French audiences. This will work for Clipperton Island, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Saint Barthelemy, New Caledonia and Saint Martin for those doing cruises, etc.

I'm unaware of them being available before for the French flag. RJE here on The Café has them for the Canadian flag.

The sets available for the Netherlands MisMade Flag are only available in 36". But they do exist.

What other national flags have you found available? Where?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Thanks for the plug Bob. We do indeed have the Canadian Mismade Flag sets and it's not too late to get them for Canada Day shows coming up.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I just made up a Canadian "Flagtastick"

Here it is with a US flag, done in 1983
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/flagtastick/433209780
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Well, it's going to work! There will be twenty sets of silk 24" MisMade Flags with French flags. When they are gone, they're gone.

A set will contain a 24" x 18" French flag, a 24" x 18" Mismade Red and white (think zebra) flag, and one each 18" red, white and blue square silks. (There is no way to make a reverse color French flag because the flag would simply be wrong side up.)

We should have them at the IBM Convention in Nashville starting June 30, 2009.

They can be shipped to France from the USA.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- Update: Reality is June 25th they will become available. They arrived and they look great!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » MisMade Flag for the French Flag 24" size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL