The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Mr. garfield... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Just checking out some yourtube stuff, and I came upon his channel... here is his profile:

JasonRGarfield
Last Sign In: 7 hours ago
Videos Watched: 3,348
Subscribers: 1,824
Channel Views: 64,141

Name: Jason
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can you juggle while eating an apple?
A: Yes I can. I choose not to. Juggling while eating an an apple takes as much skill and coordination as it does to be spoon fed mashed potatoes. Many jugglers perform this "trick" because it is easy, gets a great response, and requires no brain activity to create.

Q: Can you juggle chainsaws?
A: I suppose I could. I've never tried. I train to be the best juggler in the world. I don't spend my time practicing "evil knievel in appearance" juggling feats. I can say that unless you're juggling more than 3 chainsaws, it is not more difficult than juggling 3 clubs.

Q: Can you juggle fire?
A: No. I can juggle torches that have fire on a kerosene soaked wick at its end. Again, it is no more difficult than juggling clubs. It is more dangerous only if you use a lot of hairspray or just rinsed off in gasoline.

Q: Are you in the circus?
A: Unless you've asked me this question while I am inside of a circus, the answer is no. If you mean, "do I work in the circus", the answer is still no. I do not like circuses. People confuse juggling with the circus however my juggling will be on the moon before it is ever in the circus.

Q: Would you ever accept the Golden Clown award?
A: Did you say clown?

Q: Can you juggle me?
A: It depends on your weight. If you weigh up to 18 pounds, I can juggle you and 2 other objects of similar weight. If you weigh between 19 to 25 pounds I could probably only flash you.

Q: Can you juggle all the balls, all the circles and all the bowling pins at the same time?
A: First of all, the circles are called rings and what you refer to as bowling pins are called clubs. Secondly, I own several dozen balls, rings and clubs. It is humanly impossible to juggle that many objects of varying weights, shapes and sizes. So, no.

Q: Who inspires you?
A: Me.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
I also notice on his site he is a "juggling de-bunker"??? what might that be?

kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Are he and Penn Gillette friends?

jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
First of all...hilarious!

Second...I don't know if you were really looking for an answer but I think a "Juggling-Debunker" is someone who tells/proves to the public things like..."Juggling while eating an an apple takes as much skill and coordination as it does to be spoon fed mashed potatoes."

Jered
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Mr. garfield... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL