The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need a new trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seethrough
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Seethrough
Hiya all,

Only just found this place and I'm hoping someone can help me out, could be good fun.

I'm really only a dabbler at this magic lark. Had some fun with Barnum statements and Ian Rowland's stuff (sent a room silent with the 'Sense of Touch' - great fun!). I'm also a presenter and speaker and I've got a presentation in July and it dawned on me, I could combine the two.

I'm presenting on 'Socical Media' - Facebook, Twitter and that stuff and I'm interested in working with someone to come up with something that will wow a room using Twitter or some other web-based marlarky. Really open to ideas.

There will be a room full of website owners, a projector and an Internet connection.

Any ideas?
MagicRoo
View Profile
New user
Germany
18 Posts

Profile of MagicRoo
ALthough it's not really "magic" it maybe can serve your purposes

http://revision3.com/scamschool/mindcontrolscam

take a look at it. Smile

Cheers

Roman
solrak29
View Profile
Special user
NY Metro
936 Posts

Profile of solrak29
One of the good things about facebook and what attracted IT guys and corporations is its programer friendly API that allow you to build your own application. Now, this may not be a WOW but you could present, on face book, an application that can present some magic. There are several ways to approach this but this could tie into your discussion on social media. The hardest thing with this is to present magic with technology where people will believe that you have a wireless cohort (is that a word?). So what you present through using this method has to convince the audience otherwise. PM me for details.
To Find Me On The Pitch, Follow me :On Twitter
Checkout my pseudo blog : The Sidewalk Performers Forum

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
Seethrough
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Seethrough
Quote:
On 2009-06-10 03:48, MagicRoo wrote:
ALthough it's not really "magic" it maybe can serve your purposes

http://revision3.com/scamschool/mindcontrolscam

take a look at it. Smile

Cheers

Roman

That, my friend, is amazing. I will do it! Better get recording something...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need a new trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL