The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New impromptu haunted pack! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Hi

I wanted to let you know about a new impromptu haunted pack that uses no gimmicks, no setup, no nothing! This is not my effect, It's my friends (the same one that came up with moheta coin thru glass)

I personally think this is a really really smart and original idea. I love this one! Have a look at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_bbqAdV......nel_page

What do you think about it? All comments are appreciated!

/Nicholas
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Looks pretty good. borrowed deck?
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Thanks, and the trick is completely impromptu. The deck can be borrowed.
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Looks really great for impromptu!
WALTHER
MagicRoo
View Profile
New user
Germany
18 Posts

Profile of MagicRoo
I agree, it looks great.

But if there're really no gimmicks or preparations involved and that is a borrowed deck, there only a few (one or two) possible methods to do this. I have a few ideas but I won't tell them here, because I don't want accidentally expose the method.

In the end it doesn't matter how you achive the effect. What counts is the reaction of the spectator Smile
Jubin
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Jubin
Nicely done... But I agree with MagicRoo. Is your friend sure it is a new method to do the Haunted deck?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Derren brown had an impromptu haunted deck in devils picture book. any others?
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Hi, thanks for all your comments. This is sure to be an original version. This is something you'd never think of (in my opinion:D) Magicroo, could you maybe send how you think It's done?

Thanks

/NIcholas
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
I for one would like to know more I use a version of the haunted deck in my routine. The H.D Always goes down well
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
HI, I'll inform everyone when this is available for purchase.

Regards

/NIcholas
MagicRoo
View Profile
New user
Germany
18 Posts

Profile of MagicRoo
I think the H.D. can be done in a lot of ways.
Mechanics inside the deck, strings, gimmicks, Derren Browns way etc.
The only thing that the spectator sees, is a moving deck Smile

So if the method of nicholas1uusi is really revolutionary, it will be only good as a magician fooler.

To avoid misunderstandings: I am very curious about this method and would like to know more about it.
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Hi,

I agree, although this is good because it requires no setup, and I know many magicians prefer it that way. And just to be sure you all know, this is not my effect, It's a friend of mines.

/Nicholas
Jubin
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Jubin
Do you know when it will be released? I'm curious to read the reviews of this has I'm curious to read any review here about moheta coin thru glass as well...
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2009-06-11 13:45, nicholas1uusi wrote:
Hi,

I agree, although this is good because it requires no setup, and I know many magicians prefer it that way. And just to be sure you all know, this is not my effect, It's a friend of mines.

/Nicholas

Who is the friend of yours? Does he have a name? You have made quite a few posts here recently, advertising your 'friends' creations that are soon to be released...can you give some more information please?

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
HI, I'm sorry for not giving much information. His "artist" name is Jishan Heath. He's mostly a card magician, but he also does some close-up/ street magic. He's probably the most creative magician I know. He has A LOT of original tricks, mostly card tricks.

If you want more information, please just say so. And I'm not sure when it will be released exactly.

/NIcholas
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I take it that you must be holding the deck in your hand to accomplish this effect?
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Yes, although there is no "gravity" involved, like your hand doesn't need to do any movements.

/Nicholas
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
? Any update on this?

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New impromptu haunted pack! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL