The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2009 entrée: Guy Bavli » » Uri Geller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Hello Guy

These days, Uri has more or less abandoned the pretence that he is really psychic. Does that surprise you?

Ross
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Ross thanks for question. Uri is a friend and I always supported him - or anyone else as far as they all have good and positive energy in them - which Uri has allot. I think that Uri brought more good to mentalists and magicians world wide then any other performer. Especially these days , he is giving stage and air time to many in this art - which was hidden in most of years. I think that Uri understand the modern world... and his opinions are now more open to motivational and spiritual rather then other claims.
Bertrand Thornley
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
278 Posts

Profile of Bertrand Thornley
Good answer. I too think Uri is a good guy. I embrace people who want to bring positivity into the world-as long as they do no harm and do not cause suffering by thier intentions. I don't think Uri ever has. Good for him.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." Tom Robbins

Personal Revelation: I'm not a hippopotamus
Mike Webb
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Mike Webb
Still dodging the Amazing Randi no doubt.
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
I like both Uri and Randi - both nice people... I just want to stay in the middle. I like Uri as he is a very positive person and that what counts! In the end of the wood - welcome to show biz Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2009 entrée: Guy Bavli » » Uri Geller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL