We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Only Living Two Headed BOA on Planet Earth, at the Venice Beach Freakshow!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
One photo of Dennis's New Steer....

Click here to view attached image.
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Oh, and My New Friend Donny Vomit (Enjoyed Donny and John Shaw in Tucson) tipped me off to the 6-Legged...THANKS DONNY!! AGAIN...Its called "Networking" ...or... "Showman helping Showman"......
Evel Knievel

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Jim, I didn't have anything to trade you...that's why I offered you money. I thought that was still good for something. It's not that I throw money at everything, I just know that money comes and goes.....unique mutations only come around once in a while. When they come, I don't sit around whining about it...I go get them. That's my passion.....not a battle. Why are you being so defensive Jim? We have always talked cool and treated each other professionally. Ever since you showed up here, you've tried to play kid games with everyone, especially Doug Higley. .....NOW.....You trying to say I'm not a REAL Showman is a JOKE. Mr. Ward Hall told me that the main thing you can judge a REAL SHOWMAN by is the MONEY HE MAKES. From what you say, I'm the only one throwing MONEY around here.......by the way, If I run into you, I will be happy to pay to enter your show....as you know, I have always spoken highly of you and your show. When you SEE MY NEW SHOW, you will be Speechless.....You definitely will not be able to talk your $h1T anymore.........it's getting scary Smile
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

First of All Todd...I always tell Folks, if in Venice, GO SEE TODD!...I like what your doin out there...Second, I don't play Kid Games...If everyone would use their Cabeza'...They would Know My 2-headed Rattlesnake is a Gaff (My Buddy Doug Knew) I'm tryin to be a Showman, and apparently I just sold the "Magic Café" on my Snake being ALIVE!!!...In fact a Friend of mine called last night, to tell me I should call his Buddy to make sure I knew how to Handle Venomous Snakes! Face it, I never said my Snake was ALIVE!, but if I can sell all/most of you guys it is....Then all the Low-Budget Showman (Like Myself) just learned HOW TO SHOW ONE on the cheap...thus getting the Big Money, My Dear friend Ward told you about! Whats Scary, is...A lot of you people Think I am talkin $hit...When all I am tryin to do is HELP without spelling it out in plain English....Heres a free pass (Lifetime) to the BCS...All you have to do is decipher it....

yddubymsilausunuehtrotaruceht

and then repeat it to who is ever on my box....Feud over?...Lets make some $$$$...I'm at a Blank.........
Evel Knievel

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
If you had paid attention Jim, I didn't say anything to break your magic spell....I never said it wasn't real. YOU said mine was a gaff.....not very showman like...... The "Showman to Showman Love" you were talking about is all I was saying also.....Don't let a 5 legged cow get amputated because you don't won't it....share with your friends. I've even told John about a Living 3 legged chicken that I wasn't getting, so it wouldn't be killed for dinner. You definitely offended me with your "REAL showmen/Gals go free" line. In the future, if you're bothered by the Strange Creatures I keep buying, then stay off of my posts. This one is about The Two Headed Boa that I just got. It's one of the Rarest Snakes on the planet and all you can talk about is the fake two headed rattlesnake you might be getting. When I need your help, I will make sure to ask for it. I don't think many people here need your help doing magic. Your old time stories are great though.....especially the ones where you get to be the expert on all things circus and sideshow, while insulting other people's business.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Uh, Todd , I always pay attention..(mainly when I am bored and playing a Blank)...Since apparently you have trouble interpreting this thread...I am going to show you some "Showman's Love"...So, from one Showman to a Collector...I give you this Link....

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/on-sale?C1=9

Perhaps when you complete this course, you can re-read this thread and point out to me where I said your Boa was a Gaff...

I already gave my stance on "LIVE" animals....

Did you ever ask the Chicken what it would prefer?...I bet if given your option of going to John or KFC...It surely would have chosen the latter, as at least the Death part would of most likely been fast,....

I am not bothered by the Strange Creatures you keep buying...I just choose not to partake...Trades are where I am at...

If you are bothered that my 2-headed Rattlesnake is garnering more press than your Rarest Snake on the Planet...and since you cherish publicity more than I do...Perhaps we should "Trade"...Even-up???

You're Right,Nobody here needs my Help doing Magic...Although, I do have a nice Thumb-tip move shared to me by Dick Oslund (Fellow Showman) many years ago..that I too would be willing to share...(very Showman like, don't cha think?)...

I will continue to read your poats...as long as they are on a public Forum that is....

Perhaps you might want to take your own advise...and skip over mine....

I do not insult anyones business, I merely express my views, Folks can take em or leave em....

The most amateur thing one could ever say is "When you SEE MY NEW SHOW, you will be Speechless"....I learned in the Circus many years ago...Be Humble, If People Like what your doing...LET them tell you!...not the other way around...I don't expect you to get that tho........

Sincerely....
Evel Knievel

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
When you see MY new show...

you'll have seen it.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Jim, you are corny.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Thanks!...Thats one of the nicest things anyone ever told me....
Evel Knievel

Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Aren't we a bit off topic?

Let's just start over.

Quote:
On 2009-06-11 16:18, Freak Prodigy wrote:
Please refer to this link.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=420
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Tod...just saw the vid...beautiful snake. How are they being fed? Forcing Pinkys or are they or one of them interested?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Kevin Gerrone
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gerrone
I have to agree with Jim. Todd I think you have a good thing going and I think we are somewhat friends? Nobody should have to rave how great there show is regardless if it is all that or if it isn't all that. If it is a strong show let it speak for itself! Arrogance is a turn off and it really makes people resent you. It is ok to talk about your new attraction as I'm sure everyone love hearing about it but becareful how you say it. You will get a lot further in this business by making friends rather than enemies!
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Quote:
On 2009-06-13 13:54, Doug Higley wrote:
Hahaha. I always said "Are you kidding? It'd be WAY to DANGEROUS!! Step on in please."

My best ones though were the MULTIPLE times I was asked (by ADULTS) at the Placerville County Fair when I did my Amazon Pygmy show "Are The Mummies Alive?"

aahhhhhhhhhhh! Jeff Reid can back me up that these are the DUMBEST ass people you can run into in that town. Must be the thin air.

Jeez, Placerville. I went in with my Chup and all I got for four days was knocked up teeneage girls screaming in my face, "What is it!!!??" And not going in... Friday, I stopped talking to them, then Saturday morning I began speaking in a gibberish foreign tongue. By the end of the day and rest of the weekend, I was the happy foreigner...

I had material in both english and spanish, so I would ask.."..Heeeelllo young american, can you read? DO you want American english, or American Spanish... Look here... have good time..." When they exited, before they could ask anything, or spit at me, I would hold up my thumb and say "Primo!!, eh??"

Funny thing was, I have been playing that fair since 1997 with our slum set up. In the same spot... They couldn't put two and two together... oh well...

It saved my sanity. The nastiest crowd I ever played. Won't set up the museum there any more, not worth the aggravation--now if the money was great--well okay. I think I ended up beating Doug by about 200 bucks. He was there about ten-12 years earlier I think. But I had a better loc.

ciao
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
[quote]On 2009-06-14 14:03, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
...In fact a Friend of mine called last night, to tell me I should call his Buddy to make sure I knew how to Handle Venomous Snakes!

Now, when I called, the thread just went to the banner talk. So I just wanted to make certain that you didn;t get heat from the PTB regarding hot snakes. Steve is the one that trains the trainers regarding hot snakes.

A little story about Steve, he won't mind. He was travelling a couple of years back in Iowa I think with his bus loaded with every cobra you could think of, including North America's biggest King Cobra that measured some 18 feet long. I have some pics somewhere.

Anyway, he was stopped and getting fuel. Now I think he said the parking brake was in op. But it looked level, so off to pay for fuel. The bus starts rolling. His then 4 y.o. daughter is strapped in waving "Bye Daddy" as the Bus starts rolling. ANd roll it did.

It finally hit a brick wall and stopped a parking lot away.

Now it was just dark and here is a vehicle full of hot cobras, an alligator and oh yes, Giant Flesh Eating Spiders!
he and the attendant run to the bus. He grabs his daughter hands her to the attendant and goes in and closes the door.

Its dark, there are m@@## f$$##@ snakes on the m%%% F**&&& bus. and spiders too!

No light and he feels something slithering between his legs... Luckily it was the anaconda. The pakistani wood cobra or whatever it was, was out of its containment, but still behind the second layer of glass.

The anaconda gets shuttled back in. THe paki cobra is gently guided back and then its time to gather the spiders... Goliaths and what not.. Oh, he had Michael Jackson pet trantula. Dang thing was like 25 years old and lost most of its hair. yeesh.

Anyway, everything and everyone finally got back in their holes and next time he put a chock under the wheel.

Steve told me the story the day after and I was in shock.... NO thank you...

He does a nice cobra show. BTW his dog, Wally the alligator is now like 7 foot and still growing. He feeds it superheated under a University of Florida guideline that will increase the growth rate incredibly.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
[quote]On 2009-06-14 14:03, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:

yddubymsilausunuehtrotaruceht

You forgot the "FO" yddub!
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Psst. Kahuna..Um..they started this thread over..cause I mentioned my future 2-headed rattlesnake...Why the Hell are you solving the code?..You don't need it..your "with-it"..Hell, you could crash the Gate and take over!..and when My help said "Hey, some guy in a Hawaiian shirt just..." All I would say was "Yea, that's Kahuna..Did he bring any Coffee??"....But thanks...I see now that I did forget the "FO"...Sheesh....
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Shouldn't you be sloughing or something? What are you doing here..? Smile
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Closed last night, sloughed everything but the tent and critters today around 8:00 pm ....was jackpotting with my friend while lookin up statistics of Favorite baseball players...and just sent you a E-mail with TOP-SECRET Showman info that's "Classified"..(You do have a cyanide tablet...yes?)....thats about it..
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Oh--jeez, thought it was Tylenol. Just finished feeding the boys. The "worm farm" is going great. Meal Worms for Everyone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Only Living Two Headed BOA on Planet Earth, at the Venice Beach Freakshow!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL