The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Stainless steel swords for swallowing. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
"Former" does him disservice. He's the original. He's AN original.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
That belt buckle is swank! Thanks for the laugh, Curator Smile
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
"Swank!" Ooo, have not heard THAT word, in a very long time. It fits!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
No no no...
The fellow bragging about knowing Aye Jaye was a former Ronald in the 70's...That's how he knew Aye Jaye.
Sorry I was unclear!
G
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Aye Jaye is an amazing character. And yes, he is the original Ronald, the other guy was probably his understudy.

That was a joke.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Sorry to bump, I know TGN wont mind. Nipps, these look great, I am really interested in purchasing a few from you down the line, but do you still have those torches you had the last time I saw you. PM me, if you would.
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now....
161 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
Nipps,
If the big swords are as nice as the small one, I've got to get me one... Please PM (or EM) me details.

Steve
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Are they flexible enough to do a sandwich (3) ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

That's specifically what they're designed to be used for. The best part is the stainless steel, harsh acids in the body can't do a thing to it. Plus, non-magnetic and no metallic taste. Yum!

Hey Martin, give me a call. You and Dan should stop by the house on day and I'll let you help make your own set!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Yo Nips!

Where's my price quote?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Sounds like a plan. I'll talk to Martin and we'll figure out a good day. I'll call you.
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Thanks Nipps, we will be in touch.
Hernan
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco
126 Posts

Profile of Hernan
Nipple,

The swords are nice. I would like to have a specialty "hilt".

Are you capable of fashioning a custom shaped "hilt"????

I would also like a quote for just plain old sword.
Rick West
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
243 Posts

Profile of Rick West
Hernan...I didn't know you were a MC member. Where do you
hang out on the Café? I haven't seen you posting in this
section. I just joined a few days ago and I'm still stumbling
around trying to find stuff and figure things out.
"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good jackpot"

"You say things sometimes, you don't know what the hell you mean. But you're sincere when you say it." Bob Dylan
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Herman, I can fashion pretty much anything from metal. These sword blanks are all I have right now, so a plain old sword is not in the works as yet, but thanks anyway!
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
TgN...I would be interested in a Elaborate Sword...Spare no time or expense!...Take your time, Uh, pull out all the stops....Now as you know I myself do not swallow swords...Yet I could use it for a Cerimonial purpose...I would like to take your laborously Hand-crafted work of Art to "The Gathering" (if they ever schedule it when I'm off) and, once again as I do not swallow swords, I still would like to place it in a Orifice.....On John St#3ng!!!!
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
I need something special to cut the cheese... One of these puppies should do...All bright and shiny too!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Jim, I have no problem selling you a sword, or any other object for that matter. Just as long as it doesn't get "lost in the mail" so you can get a second one for free.

Not that you would actually DO anything like that.... or advise one of your employees to do so.... just sayin'... stuff like that can happen ya know!
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
I would never do that....My Help..I don't know?...He went back to peddlin Clown-Noses....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

The time has come now for all those TRULY interested in a stainless steel swallowing sword to step up and place your order. Dan Meyer's stack has been finished and will ship out soon.

Yes, I used the phrase "swallowing sword" and I will stand by it! The blade material is SO soft it will never hold an edge, so it is useless as a cutting tool. The softness of the metal also bends quite easily, so it can't be used as a striking tool either. The only use this sword has is for being crammed down the gullet of a willing performer... so for all those debates here about calling a sword one for swallowing only has been ended here!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Stainless steel swords for swallowing. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL