The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stripped appearing cane. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
I have tried many canes and the Tendos are great. I agree that the stripes can probably lose a bit of the wonder, but not much. What is more important is how deceptively you can load and appear the cane.
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
Has anyone orderd a cane (or anything for that matter) from http://www.52magic.com. Their canes are very inexpensive..or is that cheap???
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Well, I was fortunate to find a Mahka Tendo Cane. SEO diod have it in stock and it is supposedly on it's way to me. If Videoman had not posted that alert for me, I would not have known. I had preveously checked SEO and they had sold out, so I did not have checked again.

Thanks Videoman!

Regan
Mister Mystery
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
You're welcome Regan, hope you like the cane.
Markis, 52 Magic seems too cheap. They worry me, but if you get a cane from them please let us know the quality. Usually, like anything, you get what you pay for. But there are occasionally exceptions.

Bill

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 3:01pm
One other thing that I neglected to mention that I like about the Tendo cane, is that when collapsed, it is a smaller size than most other appearing canes. Which for people with smaller hands makes it much easier to palm and conceal. I would not have thought that this would make much of a difference but I've found that I can steal it and handle it in ways that I could not before.

Bill
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I noticed Daytona has several striped canes, $25 or so.
keyword appearing cane
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 17:23, magicians wrote:
I noticed Daytona has several striped canes, $25 or so.
keyword appearing cane

But be aware that those are plastic canes. For some uses I prefer a plastic cane, they often seem to be quieter for instance, so they have their place. But for a silk to cane a good metal one is so much faster and you can use a larger silk. Always good to have more sources though, so thanks for the tip.

Bill
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I received my Mahka Tendo Cane from SEO Magic and I love it! I feel very fortunate to have been able to get one. Thanks again Vidoeman!
Regan
Mister Mystery
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 18:22, Regan wrote:
I received my Mahka Tendo Cane from SEO Magic and I love it! I feel very fortunate to have been able to get one. Thanks again Vidoeman!
Regan

so , what was the shipping???
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 20:03, magicians wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 18:22, Regan wrote:
Regan

so , what was the shipping???

Ian,
I ordered it from the SEO Magic (USA division) in California. Shipping was free from there to me, but I do not know how much that shipping from Japan actually cost.
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stripped appearing cane. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL