We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Attraction Alert.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Since I've been acused of not alerting folks about attractions...I offer this one...Hurry tho, before its sold....

http://www.garyswarehousesales.com/servl......s/Detail
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
I'll take 3
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
I'll take a piece of that...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
How can they sell this stuff so cheap?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Doug, here was the item I was interested in...and if I was not currently playing a series of Blanks...Well, who knows...Yet, think of the possibility's, could of been bigger than the "Bonnie and Clyde Car"......

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2007/0......or-sale/

I am sure some other Showman will jump on it tho...If I was smart, I would of kept it under the "Hat"...till I hit a greener lot...But the NEW me, is now a kindler, gentler, sharing Curator.... (even tho this ad is from '07,its still available,)....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Note one of the comments is:

"Phil Jac: You are correct! This vehicle is not the vehicle that Evel made the attempt in! This is the X-2-1 a test vehicle it has the number 1 on the left rear finlet. (it also failed) The vehicle that Evel used was the X-2-2 and it had the Mack Bulldog on the left rear finlet and the distinctive hump on the turtledeck. Watch the actual attempt video and you will see the difference!"

It's a Gaff! hahaha But hey...what else could you do with 5 million these days??
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Doug, for Guys like us, minor detail....We Both know its "Not the Steak!,ITS the SIZZLE!"......
Evel Knievel

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hahaha...NO! It's the 5 million!!!! I could live the rest of my meager life (and yours) on ONE of those.

OR:

Take One Million and have a 60ft. MEGA Shark (Megalodon) made and use one other million for the Big Rig Show Hauler/Display Unit and an unprecidented Monster Motor Home (with Hot Tub). Plus have 3 Million in case of Blanks. haha.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Ahh, Money Management, that's where I dropped the Ball....Now that's a Lesson to learned in this business....
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
There is a shark show going around--beautiful set up. It played a little fair in AZ this spring. Semi trailer tank with sharks. Second semi trailer with blow off that included photos in a shark cage, etc. And Then another trailer exhibit with a sting ray set up. Pet the sting rays was the come on... Musta been five million there is flash and trailers. Huge filtering set up for the sharks...

The fair paid them...now that's where I need to be...getting paid to set up...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yep. With a Blow-Off for the pocket.
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
I did a quick search and came up with this http://www.capitolint.com/Fairs/Sharks/shark.htm
They are charging $14,000 a week. Seems like a good gig to me

Fitz
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Free acts/Attractions can make money...However, make sure you have a good truck!...as many of your Booked dates will end up like this...El Paso TX this week...next week Albany NY...Plus as Fair Boards Government funding dries up...lower priced attractions are hired or Local talent (Free) fills the bill...as with the Shark Show...Think of the investment to command $14,000 a week, then add maintenance costs, Promotional costs, Help , Insurance, and then a route that hop-scotches allover the US...$14000 really isn't a lot of money when you look at the Big picture....
Evel Knievel

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Here's a CHEAP sideshow idea! (Listen tonight on Coast To Coast:)
----

"Man with Horse Soul
Date: 06-20-09 Host: Ian Punnett Guest: James 'Jason' Wentworth
Ian Punnett welcomes James "Jason" Wentworth, who believes he is really a horse living inside a human body. He'll share his story of how he came to understand his condition and his remarkable dealings with other horses."

----

So...you get a Gazoony to say he's really a Rhinocerous inside! (He nods his head when asked.) No props, costumes or anything...he can even be a real dumbass because Rhinoceros' don't talk.

I know I know...hold the applause.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Jeez, I have to get a new keyboard LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Attraction Alert.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL