The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jerry Conklin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Holstein
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
53 Posts

Profile of Mark Holstein
Friends,

Jerry Conklin is a great illusionist - one of the best I've seen. No theory here - he's toured all over the US and Canada and worked every kind of venue. He knows more about building, trouping and performing a big illusion show than most of us together. Jerry is hospitalized and in serious condition. He needs our support. Please consider sending a card or good wishes (no flowers please, not allowed in ICU):

The Community Health Center
Room 390 Bed 2
274 E. Chicago Street
Coldwater, Michigan 49036
(517) 279-5400

I know he'd love to hear from fellow illusionists.
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr

Here's a link to a recent newspaper article about Jerry:
http://www.sturgisjournal.com/news/x3136......od-light
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Sorry to hear the news .. he's a good man, I'll drop him a note today. He's also part of the world famous Abbott's Stage Crew for many years. He should have a special award for surviving that chaos!

Get well Jerry .. we need ya at the Get Together!
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
467 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Just a quick update...visited with Jerry this morning at the Coldwater,Michigan hospital...he has congestive heart failure and pneumonia....he needs your prayers.
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
467 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Mark, thanks for posting the info on the hospital room however he has been moved and in room 370 of ICU. He was laughing a bit yesterday and told him all of his friends were pulling for him...He gave me a thumbs up Smile He cannot talk on the telephone as he is wearing a large oxygen mask but if anyone will call the hospital and leave a message at the nurses station they will make sure he gets it. I asked him the other day what he wants to do when he gets out...and he said ...get ready to do a show!
:) THAT is a real trouper...bar none....
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5079 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Let's keep all of the posts about this in one place so everyone can see the entire story. Posts should be added to this topic which has been running since May.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=61&5
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jerry Conklin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL