The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Natural Lottery - New Edition by Anthony Owen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The clever Mr. Owen has a new offering:

NEW EDITION CLICK HERE

"Natural Lottery is what it was created to be - pretty much the perfect opening item for mentalists who love utterly impossible predictions with all the wrinkles ironed out." Ian Rowland

"This is superb...and is a stunner!" Phil Wilmarth, The Linking Ring magazine, October 2003.

"Excellent." Duncan Trillo, Magicweek, May 2003.

This gasp getting opener to Anthony’s Monday Night Magic act was the hit of his 2007 lectures at MAGIC Live! in Las Vegas and the International Magic Convention in London. TVMagic.co.uk are proud to offer all the necessary props so that this can be a hit for you too!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
Isn't this old?
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi Wash,

This is a New Edition.

Best,

Anthony Owen
facebook.com/anthony.owen1
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen exclusive products at TVMagic.co.uk
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
Another new edition?

so to be clear, I've bought

1.new tricks, I've bought 2. the dvd, and I bought 3.the version that came with a ken brooke limited edition wallet (even thought I already owned one). And now there's another version of it? So am I going to have to buy yet another wallet (bringing my total to three) to get a handling update?

Can you explain the lineage/development of this effect, and your reasoning behind selling new iterations of handling only to those willing to buy it bundled with an expensive wallet which is already in the arsenal of most seasoned performers.

I now have two ken brookes, and a jol wallet with the wonder gimmick (i think that's the one you're now supplying).

sorry if this sounds a little narky, but I really think that either purchasers of the earlier version should be offered an upgrade facility, or the handling should be sold separate to the dealer standard props used to effect the demonstration.
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi Wash,

I've PMed you as I'm sure we can resolve this privately.

By the way the bonus ideas by Bill Herz, Michael Weber and Anthony Owen (which enable you to show the printed ticket to the audience and to hand it to a genuine spectator as a souvenir) are available free of charge to all previous purchasers from TVMagic.co.uk of the Natural Lottery props who did not receive them at the time of purchase.

Also the new JOL Wallet handling is available free of charge to previous purchasers from TVMagic.co.uk of the Natural Lottery props.

In both instances please contact TVMagic.co.uk directly.

Best,

Anthony
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I've just realised that I did not answer Wash's query regarding the development of my Natural Lottery effect.

I created the effect in 2000 and first published the basic handling of it in 2003. That handling also appears on the DVD of my Lecture at the International Magic Convention in 2007 (reviewed in the June 2009 issue of Genii magazine and available exclusively from the guys at TVMagic.co.uk).

In 2008 I came to an arrangement with the guys at TVMagic.co.uk for them to exclusively release the necessary props and these were supplied accompanied by additional previously unreleased ideas by myself, Bill Herz and Michael Weber.

The just released New Edition from TVMagic.co.uk comes with these ideas and the JOL Plus Wallet which can also be used in many other excellent effects.

Thanks for the interest in the history of this effect.

Best,

Anthony Owen
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Anthony, can this effect work with any national lottery system in the world?

Shrimps on the barby mate
Kam (from Australia)
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
G'day Kam,

Here's the info:

"The magician asks six random audience members to each select a different number between 1 and 49. Amazingly these numbers prove to be the same six which are on the printed lottery/lotto ticket the magician bought earlier that day and has been carrying in the zippered compartment of his wallet. You might not be able to win the lottery, but you can influence your audience members to pick the numbers you want them to.

"This will work with ANY national or state lottery or lotto which issues a printed receipt to those who enter. It doesn't have to be six numbers and they don't have to be between 1 and 49."
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I thought you might be interested to know that there's now a new trailer for my new Lecture DVD which includes footage from the performances of Natural Lottery, Number at Card, Holey **** and Ultimate Oil and Water which you can view here:

http://tvmagic.co.uk/tvmagicshop/product......a1a4f1ca
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
The link to the product does not work is there another link to natural lottery? Thanks
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi Chris,

All of the visitors viewing the new trailer crashed the site! However it's back up and running again now.

The link to Natural Lottery listed in Christopher's first post is still live (and now has the lecture DVD trailer on it too).
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I too have bought the DVD which explains the trick, and wallet individually. I'd like to know what option we have to purchase the 'upgrade' and left msg to Mr. Owen. Apparently the msg was read but he just didn't answer my PMs...
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Has anyone bought the new version yet that could provide a review? I'd love to add this into my show but $165 plus shipping for something I've never seen ain't cheap. Thanks guys
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
I would like a review as well with Bill Herz and Michael Weber adding to Anthony's already great idea I'm sure its amazing, but I too already have the JOL wallet and Anthony's book so a review of the upgrade would be nice before I shell out my money as well.

Thanks

Adam
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I am really interested in this too.

Any info from anyone?

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
No one has this who's willing to give a review? I'm not looking for the secret just an honest opinion, even via PM is fine by me.

Thanks

Adam
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Does this have to be used as an opener?
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Quote:
On 2009-08-16 12:04, Benji Bruce wrote:
Does this have to be used as an opener?

No.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I'm surprised there havent been many reviews on this.

Can someone post one?

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
Me too, Anybody want to step up, I have read and heard reviews for the original version of this I am particularly interested in the Bill Herz and Michael Weber additions, as again I am familiar with the orginal handling.

Thanks

Adam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Natural Lottery - New Edition by Anthony Owen (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL