The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from El Salvador. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magoben
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of magoben
I'm officially introducing myself to the forum.

I'm from El Salvador (Central America). I'm 19 years old and I'm a professional magician. I can say I'm the youngest professional magician in my country and also the most recognized here.

I started doing magic when a was 6 year old. I took it serious when I was 8 years old. Then, someone book me for the first time when I was 13 years old and since then I've been working as a magician in parties.

My webpage is http://www.magoben.com. I'll be glad to help anyone with the knowledge I have in magic.

PD: I'll try my best writting in English.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I can only understand part of your Blog messages, but you seem to have your act together -- welcome
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Thank you for your introduction. Welcome to the club! :o)
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Bienvenido amigo mago.

Welcome to the BEST magic forum in the world. Come learn lots and also share what you know.

Saludos del Ecuador

José
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
magoben
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of magoben
Muchas gracias José.

Saludos.
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Welcome to the Café! I'm glad to see you having so much success at a mere 19 years old. Congrats. Make yourself comfortable!
Jamie_H
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
65 Posts

Profile of Jamie_H
Welcome aboard!
Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
Welcome to the Café!
I just did 6 shows in El Salvador last fall, it was great, and we ate pupusas for the first time. We looked for a magic shop in San Salvador & San Marcos, but we never found one.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ben,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 40.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Tora means 40 thousand not 40 people with 3 decimal places after the Decimal point. Or has mebership dropped doff?

You will soon find I am a sarcastic GIT! Smile so welcome (and Tora - you know I'm only joking!)

Dave
aftereffect
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of aftereffect
WELCOME!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from El Salvador. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL