The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CSI, The amazing ring vanish, you have to watch the video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
428 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Thanks very much gumpystock for the sharing of your ideas and routine, I think it's amazingly good !

I myself own a templar sword and planned to use it with CSI...

Houdini was even more fascinated with the Excalibur/King Arthur/Merlin's legend than oriental magic, didn't you know ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2415 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Gumby sounds like a great guy, he has many post's that are very helpful, I hope some day to meet him in person and share ideas.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Mimo67,

My pleasure. I'm glad Houdini was interested in these things---aren't you? But I'm really really glad he wore this magic ring that you and I have a replica of ;-) ENJOY!

Good magic to all,

Eric

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 11:41am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave,

I'd love that. You too seem like a great guy to me. I'll buy the pizza.

Eric
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2415 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I'll buy the beer............
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Deal!
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
428 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Well if you all come to France we'll share those at my home, so when are you free ?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Mimo67,

Now that would be great! Thanks for the invite---hey who knows maybe one day.

Good magic to all,

Eric
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
428 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Let me know ;-)

By the way if ever you make a video of you CSI routine in live it would be cool to share too.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Believe it or not I have no idea how to upload (I think that's the term) videos or pictures onto the computer. I'm very much computer challenged. But maybe I will ask around and see if I can learn.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Sounds like a great effect. Looks just as good.

Now to get some money together... All you guy's that owned one now..... Is it worth the investment? How about that something extra you have to buy from the creator... At the cost of the trick, you would think they would have it included it, what ever it is>>LOL
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Spurlock,

To me it is well worth it. If I lost mine I would buy it all over again. The extra something is only if you need to do this right away. I say it's worth the effort of doing this just at the right time in your performance. I really like this a lot and I love the reaction from my audience when I perform it. Please keep in mind I do not do walk around so for me it is no problem to do this effect as a closer (or opener) and then go home and reset. When you do get it I'll try to answer some questions you may have.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Quote:
On 2009-08-23 22:22, gumbystock wrote:
Spurlock,

To me it is well worth it. If I lost mine I would buy it all over again. The extra something is only if you need to do this right away. I say it's worth the effort of doing this just at the right time in your performance. I really like this a lot and I love the reaction from my audience when I perform it. Please keep in mind I do not do walk around so for me it is no problem to do this effect as a closer (or opener) and then go home and reset. When you do get it I'll try to answer some questions you may have.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Eric,

I purchased a CSI Ring off of one of the other Café members. Can you PM me more details on the "extra something" that speeds up the reset? I've emailed Lebanon about this but they've either bounced back or I received no response. Also, has anyone heard about other items (i.e. not just a ring)coming out using this same "secret"?

Thanks for any help you can give me with this.

jeff

ps. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the kit received so that you know that I do already do have this. Smile
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Jeff,

PM sent.

Eric
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Great video and genius cool idea and dangerous too but that never stopped me either.

Good work!!!

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2415 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
There is no danger, unless you drink the entire cup of coffee, and then........
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Hey Eric:
I am planning on purchasing CSI. Do you think I should get the extra something" that speeds up the reset?.

Bob
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-08-24 20:46, dave wrote:
There is no danger, unless you drink the entire cup of coffee, and then........

...unless "you" or someone else...Prepare for the worst thing that might happen. Experience tells me that. If you manage the danger you'll be ok but for the careless person, you never know. It's still a beautiful effect.

The new saying is, don't drink the coffee!

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Hi Bob,

It depends. If you will do this walk around then you might want that extra. But honestly I'd wait until you receive this and then see what you think. I reset mine in about 20 min. But then again as I said I use mine in performances that are not walk around. But you can always order the extra later. Hope that helps.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Danger? I assume you mean either drinking the coffee or perhaps spilling it? I hold the cup. Always. But there is really no danger if you are careful. As far as drinking the coffee? Well it's been pretty well covered that you have a lock that has been handled by people along with a chain and ring that are all dipped into this coffee---so I pretty much would not drink it anyway. Again I've never been asked to drink it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2415 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Guy's , I own this an have from the early stages, what danger is there? also unless you plan on doing this several times in one day, you do not need anything, all you need is supplied, why not just buy the kit as it is, and then see if you need anything extra.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CSI, The amazing ring vanish, you have to watch the video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL