The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CSI, The amazing ring vanish, you have to watch the video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Dave,

That's exactly right. Btw---hi my friend.

Eric
microastro
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of microastro
Hey Eric:
Where can I get the Samurai Sword effect. I looked high and low at all the shops but no one seems to have it. Can you tell me where one can get one.?
Micro
microastro
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Micro,

You need to check Collector's Workshop for it. They sell out quickly but then they have them again for sale ok?

Good magic to all,

Eric
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
The sword is to magical,

just let them put some salt in the café and later produce the ring from the salt shaker...
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
And they don´t want to drink or taste the café anymore...

:)
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

You are right the Sword is too magical! I almost have to debrief the audience after they see this. It just about fries their minds. The salt shaker is a good idea and a lot less expensive but I have learned when you have something that is really working great to just leave it be. And this is an effect people REMEMBER me by even over a year or two later. Try it---you'll like it!

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Btw I still use this and I was wondering if others who bought it still use theirs?

Good magic to all,

Eric
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Don't even know what it is! The link is dead - that site doesn't seem to have this anymore. And I havent seen any other reviews or videos.

Jim
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
As Above
mndude
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mndude
"You are right the Sword is too magical!"

Is this some special sword?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

It is the Collectors Workshop Samurai Sword and it is wonderful. I myself can in no way imagine doing this without it now. The website is still up but now you have to Google (Or search) Lebanon Circle in order to get the right link. I had the same thing happen yesterday and had to Google it. It is a great effect where a ring is placed on a chain and vanishes when tipped in a hot liquid only to reappear elsewhere.

Good magic to all,

Eric
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
The website is up but it doesn't appear that the page offering CSI is available anymore.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mndude
Seems really cool. It's just that I can probably count on one hand the number of times I could perform it...

1. At the office (unless it did it separately for everyone there)
2. For family
3. At Church
4. for restaurant waitresses
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
Earth
473 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I still use it, I love it. Created a nice routine that the ring was once Houdini's that is a little bit different than the original routine. Also, I have the ring appear back in the ring box that was sitting on the table throughout the routine.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
mndude
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mndude
Quote:
On 2012-03-08 01:53, Ron Vergilio wrote:
I still use it, I love it. Created a nice routine that the ring was once Houdini's that is a little bit different than the original routine. Also, I have the ring appear back in the ring box that was sitting on the table throughout the routine.

-Ron

It seems a little obvious to me. Do people ever figure it out? Is the "reset" ring good enough to look like someone's wedding band?
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2415 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This is in no way obvious, the method is something very few people know about,and if they do, trying to back track is not easy, there is prep work involved and it is fun and easy, at least I don't mind doing it, for the right occasion, this is magical.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Certainly an odd way to vanish a ring, however, I'm fooled.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

It gets GREAT reactions. The vanish is only half of it. When you make it reappear it is a great moment.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Is the padlock integral to the trick, or can it be left off?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CSI, The amazing ring vanish, you have to watch the video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL