The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » CSB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rickbc
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Rickbc
I wonder if Lance has that routine as a single download. Can't really afford a $90.00 video thyat contains CSB routines. I know MB and Tim have great CSB effects. Now I have to get tim's after seeing this routine Smile
MB's effects are at
www.vinnymarini.com
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
EXCELLENT Routine!
As stated on YouTube: "based on Geoff Latta's CopSilBrass"...

which does use a gaff; just not a traditional CSB set...

Geoff Latta's CopSilBrass is available on New York Coin Magic Seminar Vol 2($35, I think...); but, I don't see any instruction available on Lance Pierce's adaptation; but, it sure does rock!

Bravo!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2009-06-29 14:39, Rickbc wrote:
WOW!!!! I have NEVER seen anything like that before. My mouth dropped from the get go. In creadable CSB.

I like a routine from Nate Kranzo, it's not this type of effect where you use a box & coin purse. If you PM him I'm sure he tell you about it.

I would realy like to learn more about this effect. It's a real keeper.

Rick thanks for mentioning my routine!

It is nothing like Latta's effect. (I love Latta's routine...and I think Roth said it was the best use of a Copper/Silver coin he had ever seen)

My handling is actually self working, but those interested in this type of transposition effect might like it.

Its a different approach because it doesn't use any extra coins. The routine Rick mentioned actually uses ONLY the gimmick. Just the two coin nest. Odd I know....
: )
You combine the coins with your own ring, or a borrowed ring, the gimmick is ditched openly within the context of the routine.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Lance Pierce
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Lance Pierce
Wow. I just stumbled across this thread, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the nice comments. Yes, it is based on Latta's routine which came out in Kaufman's CoinMagic (we didn't have magic videos back then...in fact, we didn't have the Internet, which I understand is on computers now). I was very impressed with the mileage that Geoff got out of the one simple gaff and then promptly threw everything out except the one change using the Vernon Load. Smile When I have time to work on it again, I'm going to throw out the purse and box, too, and then later, possibly the coins as well. The routine should be pretty pure after that point, right?

Thanks again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » CSB (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL