We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » This is Unholey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjustin
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
26 Posts

Profile of magicjustin
I just got Unholey from Max Krause at http://innovativedeceptions.com/

I've always loved different routines that involved punching holes in objects and rearranging them. Jay Sankey has a nice hole matrix that I love performing.

Well this is along the same of moving holes around, but with a twist. You borrow a bill from spectator, they punch the random holes in it, then the holes rearrange themselves to reveal a card, thought of word, birthday, etc.

What a great idea! I will definitely add this to my show tomorrow.

I recommend you check it out.
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
I have this and must say it is a great addition to any show .... I give it two thumb tips up!

See ya real soon!
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Yep very solid effect and like many of Max stuff has a great kick to it.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
I'll jump on and agree! It is a simple premise but so magical for the spectator. I give this a big thumbs up! Well done Max.

Ben
vance2276
View Profile
New user
Montana
72 Posts

Profile of vance2276
Max has a very creative mind. Unholey is his latest brainchild. It's a very nice effect. The directions are clear, the handling is straight-forward, and the effect on the spectator is outstanding. It is definitely worth the money.
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
I purchased this from Max on Wednesday afternoon and literally minutes after I placed my order I was contacted by Max regarding the delivery of Unholey.

All I can say is thank you very much Max!
Due to some unforseen/unknown problems (email issues) Max stayed in touch with me throughout the evening just to make sure that everything was resolved.
I was very happy and impressed with his personal touch!

re: Unholey
Once you're done with the initial set-up...this effect is so easy to perform!
The effect allows you to focus on the presentation.

Respectfully,
Rochaz
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » This is Unholey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL